MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Rugby Thread
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] Reply

Rugby Thread

Btw - two friends of mine were sitting right up close to where the Farrell/Laidlaw incident took place so saw the whole thing and in their opinion Farrell should definitely have been sin-binned.   Once again it seems a bit debatable as to just how much the ref actually saw, and how much his decision was influenced by what the other players were saying to him.
IP Logged

Pleased to get the win despite not playing that well. Scotland were the better side in the second half, we were better in the 2nd. But we never really looked in danger of them scoring a try. Thought that was pretty brainless from Farrell and should have been sin-binned which may have ended costing us gthe match when it was almost closed out.
IP Logged

Oh what a shame Scotland! So close in the first half. 
Cymru am byth! cmon yeah cmon yeah cmon yeah
IP Logged

Equally a shame that the Wales/Ireland match ended in a draw, but I thought it was a lot more entertaining to watch than the Calcutta Cup one was!
IP Logged

It was probably a fair result, Aileen, but I was hoping Wales would snatch it. Frown
IP Logged

It was probably a fair result, Aileen, but I was hoping Wales would snatch it. Frown
Never mind, there's always Cardiff next Saturday!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] Reply