Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Murray mania leaves golf in the rough 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray mania leaves golf in the rough

(Read 1379 times)
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Murray mania leaves golf in the rough « Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 12:29 PM »

Knew that. Golf is what ruined Tim Henman's shoulder. I don't play but I did think about it once. love going to the driving range.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Murray mania leaves golf in the rough « Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 09:00 AM »

Was a member at my Dad's old club one year (he doesn't play anymore due to a back operation) but it wasn't for me. I do still play pitch&putt or par 3 courses occasionally with my Dad and/or brother (Dad can do this OK but he's scared to try and get back into full length courses) aswell as mini golf which is really fun. We played at an 18 hole par 3 course once in Adelaide and there's also a 9 hole one near where we live which I've been to twice recently.
I like golf, although generally only watch the Majors and the Ryder Cup on TV, the latter of which I am usually glued to pretty much every shot. The weekly Tour events don't really interest me, unless there's someone I'm interested in (ie, Luke Donald or Paul Casey as mentioned in the article) up near the top in the latter stages.
[ Last edit by invisibleman18 February 01, 2007, 09:02 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »