MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Northern Ireland vs Spain
Pages: [1] Reply

Northern Ireland vs Spain

Northern Ireland beat Spain 3-2 in an international game tonight at home grounds Windsor.  yay

It's only about 5 minutes walk from my house, so Mark and I went down and saw from just outside the stadium grounds......it was sooo loud, we could hear it from my house!!  shocking 

I dont know who I really wanted to win though, Spain for obvious reasons Wink    or my home country   shocking

Well i'm glad that we won, but I think that's what has been affecting Rafa's performance tonight ... 2-1 to Ypuzhny so far!!  Crying or Very sad

(below is a mural of our best player in Northern Ireland  ever and possibly one of the greatest players of the sport  ever!!)
IP Logged

That was an amazing result tonight. There have been a lot of interesting scorelines tonight.
IP Logged

Also I don't know how you could ever consider not supporting your home country Cate, I'm apalled.
IP Logged

That's another scalp to add to the list. After getting beat 3-0 by Iceland, I wouldn't have expected this!  shocking
IP Logged

Nice One. I have a couple Of N. Irish mates over here and they were loving it. Great Result!
IP Logged

3-0 by iceland? *smirks* but seriously... beating spain 3-2 is an awesome result... spain has been playing quite well recently so....
IP Logged

Also I don't know how you could ever consider not supporting your home country Cate, I'm apalled.

generally in northern ireland, catholics support the republic and protestants support NI.
I just havent been brought up supporting NI and I dont love football. I've been to the stadium, but only once....and I live so close!!
A lot of people I know were supporting spain to win because they didnt want NI to win, its just whats happens here sometimes I guess  Think
IP Logged

great result for NI david healy is a class striker. his 3rd goal was real quality
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply