Andy Murray vs Radek Stepanek, Today, Time - 7:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Official snooker thread!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10 Reply

Official snooker thread!

I love Snooker. Just suck at it. lol

I was beaten by this 13 year old last year in London.
IP Logged

Yea been watching quite a bit. Not going this year though unfortunately but I think I've had/having my fare share of appearences at sporting events so I can't complain too much Smile
IP Logged

I thought this photo was hilarious. Both players look so happy! hehe. (currently 4-4 btw)

* _42871447_ronnie_higgins203.jpg (20.54 KB, 203x152 - viewed 282 times.)
IP Logged

Stevens piles pressure on Murphy

Stevens is a proven performer at The Crucible

Matthew Stevens surged into an 11-5 lead over former champion Shaun Murphy after dominating the second session of their quarter-final at The Crucible.

Stevens, who resumed level at 4-4, got out of the blocks much the quicker and soon moved two frames clear.

Murphy pulled one frame back, but it was all Stevens from then on as he tightened his grip on proceedings.

Breaks of 52, 57 and 81 helped the Welshman win the remaining five frames to move within sight of the semi-final.

Stevens needs just two more frames to move into the semi-final - where he would face Mark Selby or Ali Carter - and gain some measure of revenge for his loss to Murphy in the 2005 final.

Murphy had his fair share of chances, but his usually reliable long potting began to desert him as the pressure grew.
IP Logged

Ronnie's out.

Damn. Rolling Eyes Good to watch though.
IP Logged

Damn. Rolling Eyes Good to watch though.

He's a moody heffalump though - don't like his personality. yawn
IP Logged

Hmm... I know what you mean, but I really like his game. Think
IP Logged

I don't know enough about snooker to assess game, but his Crucible 147 was amazing.
IP Logged

Hmm... I know what you mean, but I really like his game. Think

His speed is incredible, got to give him that but he blows it way too often.

Maguire for the title! cmon yeah
[ Last edit by top_spin May 02, 2007, 10:14 PM ] IP Logged

He's a moody heffalump though - don't like his personality. yawn

What don't you like? His bi-polar disorder? The man's a manic depressive... I think he's great, but then, I understand him... lol
IP Logged

o'sullivan out.i don't like him,he looks too confident
[ Last edit by steph May 03, 2007, 09:03 AM ] IP Logged

Check out this thread:
http://www.murraysworld.com/talk/official-snooker-thread-t6395.0.html
IP Logged

Stevens piles pressure on Murphy

Stevens is a proven performer at The Crucible

Matthew Stevens surged into an 11-5 lead over former champion Shaun Murphy after dominating the second session of their quarter-final at The Crucible.

Stevens, who resumed level at 4-4, got out of the blocks much the quicker and soon moved two frames clear.

Murphy pulled one frame back, but it was all Stevens from then on as he tightened his grip on proceedings.

Breaks of 52, 57 and 81 helped the Welshman win the remaining five frames to move within sight of the semi-final.

Stevens needs just two more frames to move into the semi-final - where he would face Mark Selby or Ali Carter - and gain some measure of revenge for his loss to Murphy in the 2005 final.

Murphy had his fair share of chances, but his usually reliable long potting began to desert him as the pressure grew.

He lost 13-12  Frown How shocking is that, I thought he might win it this year...
IP Logged

Selby - Murphy

Very enjoyable.
IP Logged

What a terrible final... Poor referee. lol

I really want Selby to win. cmon yeah Follow it here.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10 Reply