MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Poker
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Reply

Poker

Some of the qualifiers for the WSOP are free online tournaments though.
IP Logged

Yeah there are, but I'm guessing you would need to win quite a few qualifiers to make the main event! Pokerstars has a good selection of qualifying events for the WSOP! All different price ranges!
IP Logged

Yeah probably... Ha ha, maybe I'll see you on TV one day then? I like watching poker on TV, which is odd, as it's slower moving than baseball.
IP Logged

I doubt it. Dont have the funds to play at that level. Or if I do have the funds, I'm just not willing to spend them on a game of poker!

I dont really watch that much poker on tv. Dont know why.
IP Logged

Mwhahahahaaaa, god I'm good.  I just managed to talking a lad into buying me a drink over facebook poker.  As hes on £3million+ he bought me Champagne which is 500 chips.  But I know the guy too and I gave him 1600 when he was down ages ago and he managed to give me 800 of them back today.  Haha life is sweeeeeeeeeeet.
IP Logged

I've never really played FB Poker. Why can you give people chips and buy them stuff?
IP Logged

Because you can.  You can buy drinks, snacks and entertainment now lol

You should join! w00t
IP Logged

71st out of 162!  

I had Jack of spades, 10 of hearts. Flop came out Queen, Jack, 2 all hearts. 4 Players still in, I bet first with an all in. Get called by Queen of spades, 7 of spades! Lost to the pair of Queens.

I played pretty well other than that last hand, a stupid mistake. I was getting impatient and hadnt got anything to bet with for the last 30 minutes. Pissed off with myself!
IP Logged

Ok, why did I not get a split pot here?

* poker01.JPG (82.1 KB, 634x512 - viewed 214 times.)
IP Logged

Ace is higher than 10. Flush to Ace beats your Flush to King.
IP Logged

..... doh doh
IP Logged

Some of the qualifiers for the WSOP are free online tournaments though.
yeah,once I want to try one:D
[ Last edit by Coldmarek August 15, 2008, 01:30 PM ] IP Logged

I just won 4 of a kind of 2's!!!  I've never had 4 of a kind before w00t
IP Logged

I just won 4 of a kind of 2's!!!  I've never had 4 of a kind before w00t

I only had poker twice in my life,but in a row Very Happy what a luck

Ok, why did I not get a split pot here?

lol ,are you serious?

Random: A friend of mine once got lost with four kings,because his opponent had four aces...Thats what I call a shame !
IP Logged

I've been playing a ton of facebook poker!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Reply