MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  premiership title race
Poll
who will win the premiership this season?  (Voting closed: April 24, 2006, 05:24 PM)
chelsea - 12 (52.2%)
manchester united - 7 (30.4%)
other - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] Reply

premiership title race

woohoo yahooo

See Julia Wink I'm not a mean Spurs fan - i support Arsenal when they're playing elsewhere!  Whistle

Awww  hug Never said you are a mean Spurs fans... you do get the odd ones though round here.  Whistle
IP Logged

Not in a fit enough state to post sensibly so I'll just say this for now:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Paris here we come!
IP Logged

say what?
IP Logged

Right, now I have calmed down a bit and the adrenalin is threatening to subside, I can post more sensibly.

Great feeling, can't believe we are in the CL final. There was a time when I didn't think that would happen in my lifetime.
Was a pretty mediocre performanc from us, but we clearly went there to play for 0-0 and managed to come away with it thanks to Lehmann (and Riquelme). What a great season he has had, Arsenal legend now for sure.

Some pics:

[ Last edit by invisibleman18 April 26, 2006, 01:41 AM ] IP Logged

arsenal is in the final?
IP Logged

Yes I think that is what you can conclude from my posts.
IP Logged

holy crap.... thats crazy... WAY TO GO ARSENAL!!!
IP Logged

My stomach is telling me its lunch time, I'll be back on here at some point later no doubt.
IP Logged
arka

Eat and then you can celebrate.
IP Logged

holy crap.... thats crazy... WAY TO GO ARSENAL!!!

Holy crap.. my reaction too!  shocking

bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone
ARSENAL ARE IN THE FINAAAAAL WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Very Happy YEA MAN!! Very Happy SOOOOOO HAAAAPPY!! Very Happy
IP Logged

hug for julia... im sure you're happy out of your mind... if only everton hadn't... ranting
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] Reply