Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Reply
Author

Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal.

(Read 6439 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #165 on: July 04, 2006, 01:04 AM »

why would u carry a knife on you? makes u more likely to get hurt... numbnuts

I'm sure that there's a statistic that proves that!  More sense from you  shocking
IP Logged
Smoo7h
Challenger Level

CRAAANKY!

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #166 on: July 04, 2006, 01:07 AM »

I'm sure that there's a statistic that proves that!  More sense from you  shocking

despite popular MW opinion, i am clever sometimes... even when im an itsy bit drunk!
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #167 on: July 04, 2006, 02:52 AM »

Britain is NOT the most violent country in the developed world... the US hold that title by leaps and bounds...
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #168 on: July 04, 2006, 03:42 AM »

Britain is NOT the most violent country in the developed world... the US hold that title by leaps and bounds...

I was quoting something I saw in the paper David.  However, I've just googled it and according to a UN report done towards the end of last year, Scotland is apparently the most violent country in the developed world  shocking

Link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4257966.stm?ls
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #169 on: July 04, 2006, 07:03 AM »

Scotland however has an extremely low rate of serious violent crime (gun abuse, murder, rape) compared to most other cntries.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #170 on: July 04, 2006, 11:46 AM »

There's good and bad in every country.  The bit of Scotland I saw was lovely and the people welcoming.  If we'd not made it to New Zealand, I think that I'd have liked to have moved to Scotland.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #171 on: July 04, 2006, 01:51 PM »

so its most violent as in: has the most crime per person in the country?
IP Logged
arka
Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #172 on: July 04, 2006, 01:53 PM »

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/798708/posts
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal. « Reply #173 on: July 04, 2006, 01:55 PM »

wow... that's amazing...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »