England - 4 (30.8%)
Wales - 1 (7.7%)
Ireland - 1 (7.7%)
France - 0 (0%)
Italy - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10 Reply

RBS Six Nations 2008

Just under 4 weeks until it starts!!  cmon yeah Will set-up a fantasy league in 2 or 3 weeks. Smile

Offical Site

Fixtures

Saturday, 02 February
England v Wales, 16:30
Ireland v Italy, 14:00

Sunday, 03 February
Scotland v France, 15:00

Saturday, 09 February
France v Ireland, 16:00
Wales v Scotland, 14:00

Sunday, 10 February
Italy v England, 14:30

Saturday, 23 February
France v England, 20:00
Ireland v Scotland, 17:00
Wales v Italy, 15:00

Saturday, 08 March
Ireland v Wales, 13:15
Scotland v England, 15:15

Sunday, 09 March
France v Italy, 15:00

Saturday, 15 March
England v Ireland, 15:00
Italy v Scotland, 13:00
Wales v France, 17:00
IP Logged

w00t

Edit: Actually writing the England matches in my diary yay
[ Last edit by alc.aka.amyc January 08, 2008, 07:37 PM ] IP Logged

Actually got my hubby to upgrade Sky subscription to include Rugby Channel so that I can get to see these! cmon yeah Wink and a kiss
IP Logged

Nice one. We always think about it each year but then decide we don't really want to pay out for it to watch a handful of matches. I would like to see the England games though. Trip to Cambridge? Wink lol
IP Logged

I love those poll results so far - not even remotely connected with reality, but says something about the MW user community.  lmao lmao lmao
[ Last edit by measdale January 11, 2008, 09:45 AM ] IP Logged

Basically it says 5 Scottish members, 2 English members and 1 Welsh member have visited this thread. :llol:
IP Logged

1 Welsh member

Whistle
IP Logged

now they're 6 for Scotland but i'm not Scotch
IP Logged

Nice one. We always think about it each year but then decide we don't really want to pay out for it to watch a handful of matches. I would like to see the England games though. Trip to Cambridge? Wink lol

lol Pop down anytime! Very Happy

Been watching a few of the matches this weekend from what ever league/cup it is - blues v whoever it was lol  I know the blues won Very Happy
IP Logged

We took into consideration everything, the players in form and the team we are to be playing against."

French Rugby Federation president Bernard Lapasset described the coach's choices as "courageous."

Interesting..... 6 uncapped players for France..... could fall into scottish hands....  Think pray
IP Logged

Fantasy League link

All you need to do is register - if you have played before you can use the same account. Make a team of 15 from any of the 6 countries them PM me for the code for MW League. Smile

Once the competition is underway, each coach is allocated 15 transfers in total, but can only make up to five transfers between Game Rounds. Kicker changes are unlimited. When making transfers, you must always ensure that your team contains no more than four players from each nation.
IP Logged

I have created my team, please send me code.
IP Logged

The code has been PM'd. Smile
IP Logged

I have joined, waiting for your acceptance. Smile
IP Logged

confused For some reason I can't see you team anywere, so can't accept you.  Think
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10 Reply