Wales - 1 (7.7%)
Ireland - 1 (7.7%)
France - 0 (0%)
Italy - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Reply

RBS Six Nations 2008

The match was never in doubt.  shades

Did England honestly think a proud Scottish team on home soil would surrender victory  to a team that contained a player called Wigglesworth lmao

He sounds like an escapee from Childrens television :P
IP Logged

Nice one lads, some pride restored at last!  clap
IP Logged

GET IT RIGHT UP YA!  cmon yeah

WOOOOP

Paterson landed four successful kicks and has now not missed in an astonishing 30 attempts at Test level

BEST KICKER IN THE WORLD  cmon yeah yay
[ Last edit by nkp2 March 08, 2008, 10:05 PM ] IP Logged

w00t yay cmon yeah yay w00t clap shocking trophy trophy dance dance Super thumb up woohoo woohoo woohoo owned Jumping w00t Fingers and tongue. Sticking tongue out. Jumping w00t wtf wtf wtf bigbounce bigbounce bigbounce toot toot toot wthell wthell clapping clapping clapping kicking kicking jumping-w00t jumping-w00t jaw jaw jumping-w00t mexicanwavemexicanwave

What he said!!

GET IT RIGHT UP YA!  cmon yeah

BEST KICKER IN THE WORLD  cmon yeah yay

And what he said too!!!  Jonny who?
IP Logged

Sigh.
IP Logged

Just not any England team's day today Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Fantastic weekend for Welsh sport!!! (barring Maccarinelli) Bring on France and bring on Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeembley!!
IP Logged

Did you see Rory Lamont get kneed in the face, that was a dull one.  Apparently he may need surgery, he has a facial fracture.
IP Logged

Did you see Rory Lamont get kneed in the face, that was a dull one.  Apparently he may need surgery, he has a facial fracture.

I did - total accident and sorry to hear that he needs surgery though - I like the Lamont bros. stretcher
IP Logged

I love those poll results so far - not even remotely connected with reality, but says something about the MW user community.  lmao lmao lmao

Owned!! Grand slam, grand slam, grand slam, grand slam!!!
IP Logged

Owned!! Grand slam, grand slam, grand slam, grand slam!!!

Wotcha mean "owned"? I stand by my original comment, since the poll results were/are totally in favour of Scotland. Not even remotely connected with reality.

Almost as unlikely as a vote for England ... (when did they last win it ??? lol).

Congrats Wales.

And it wasn't that bad a year for Scotland, despite the Italy result  ...
IP Logged

And Scotland have the prettiest team in the whole competition Wink
IP Logged

And Scotland have the prettiest team in the whole competition Wink

Not to mention the greatest kicker in the world!

(the first johhny wilkinson fan to come on here and dispute that..... well, 33 out of 33 and counting!  cmon yeah )
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Reply