Andy Murray vs Yen-Hsun Lu, Thursday, Est. time - 3:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Rugby Thread
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 54 Reply

Rugby Thread

Allez Les Bleus, except when they play Wales natch. yay
England snatched defeat from the jaws of victory though Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Woohoo - England now have a five point lead.  21-16.

90 secs left and France go into a 26-24 lead.
Shame....ah, well, that's sport.
IP Logged

Interesting game!
IP Logged

Shame....ah, well, that's sport.
Try not to sound too gutted, Robbster!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Try not to sound too gutted, Robbster!  Very Happy
Elly, please, I was serious...... shutup
IP Logged

Elly, please, I was serious...... shutup
Aye - and I'm Kate Moss...
IP Logged

Looking  forward to Scotland vs Ireland but just hope our boys remember how to score tries!
IP Logged

Allez Les Bleus, except when they play Wales natch. yay

Eyebrow raise.

Gutted for England but then I had heard France tipped to win it this year.
IP Logged

@Bevc
On that performance they won't. Sure they are dangerous but English squad is quite inexperienced, and it showed.
It's gonna be very interesting seeing how the Irish look. Some pundits are picking them.
IP Logged

Ireland 11-3 at HT.  Could have been more had their try been converted and their earlier attempt at a try allowed.  Ireland defo looking more in command generally.

Come on Scotland!!

IP Logged

Ugh - a third try for Ireland, and it's converted.  28-6.

IP Logged

And that's it. Frown   Scotland just could not break through the strong Irish defence.
IP Logged

Ooer, in the second half Ireland looked a bit good nervous worried about next Saturday now....
Wasn't that Scotland couldn't br8 through the defence, when they had possession, which was a lot in the first half, they just couldn't do anything with it.
Sorry Aileen and other fans, how long have they had that coach? Time for a change?
IP Logged

Ooer, in the second half Ireland looked a bit good nervous worried about next Saturday now....
Wasn't that Scotland couldn't br8 through the defence, when they had possession, which was a lot in the first half, they just couldn't do anything with it.
Sorry Aileen and other fans, how long have they had that coach? Time for a change?
I agree, and they are getting a new coach, Kiwi Vern Cotter - http://www.scottishrugby.org/news/13/05/27/vern-cotter-be-next-scotland-coach - at the beginning of May.  He was originally expected to take over last May but the French club he works for wouldn't release him from his contract a year early, which is a great shame.
IP Logged

I have been a Scottish rugby fan all my days but, I don't know, it doesn't seem to matter who's coaching Scotland, they don't seem to get any better.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 54 Reply