Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Schumacher to quit at end of year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Schumacher to quit at end of year  (Read 1549 times)
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Schumacher to quit at end of year « on: September 10, 2006, 03:06 PM »

So Schumacher is retiering at the end of this season from F1. i think this is the right choise, go out when you are at the top of your game

full story- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/5332630.stm
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 03:13 PM »

It would be great for him to win the title before retiring.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 03:15 PM »

I want him to get the title. Smile
IP Logged
murrays_mint
Seed

MW Prediction & Fantasy League Champion 06/07

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 03:15 PM »

i hate michael schumacher but what he has done for F1 over the past ten years is incredible
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 03:16 PM »

i hate michael schumacher but what he has done for F1 over the past ten years is incredible

i agree with that , not a big fan but has done alot for the sport

i still want Alonso to win this year , and was a little unfair what happened to him this weekend
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 03:18 PM »

formula 1 ...schmormula 1

it works for everything  Whistle
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 03:26 PM »

I think he should establish his own team and give back to the sport. I don't think he would completely retire from the sport.  Think
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 08:29 PM »

I think he's getting another position in Ferrari.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 09:51 PM »

Yea Alonso all the way for this year.  yay

Never liked Schumacher either but agree with you guys up there that he has given so much to the sport and become a great.

It will be weird without him.  Think
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 10:09 AM »

Good Riddance. The guy thinks that he owns formula 1, granted he's done a lot, but Formula 1 is so controlled. Ross Braun is the guy who deserves the plaudits! 
IP Logged
XCW4EVA
Challenger Level

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 08:43 PM »

I really hate Michael Schumacher, What A Cheat!!! What he did at Monaco was an absolute disgrace and for me parralled drug taking in athletics.

No Sportsmanship, No Personality, No Quality whatsoever.

If a great champion is about how much success you have then he is the king, but if its about how u act when u win his obviously not a very good champion.

I can't wait for him to leave, and hopefully Alonso wil win this years championship!!! Rant Over Whistle
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 08:49 PM »

What did Schumacher do in Monaco?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 08:52 PM »

Blocking other drivers (Alonso in particular) to get a better time in qualifiers.
IP Logged
XCW4EVA
Challenger Level

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 08:56 PM »

Blocking other drivers (Alonso in particular) to get a better time in qualifiers.
And Then claimed he did it by accident when it was blatant that he had done it on purpose, also it was the second or third time he had done it.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Schumacher to quit at end of year « Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 08:58 PM »

Also, crashed into Hill to claim the 1994 Championship when Hill was about to overtake to go on and win that race and the title. Then proceeded to deliberately clash into Villeneuve at the last race at Jerez in 1997 to stop Villeneuve winning the championship. I much preferred Hakkinen. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »