MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Sports Betting Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Reply

Sports Betting Thread

Awesome, put a £5er on Sunderland to win with 10 mins to go and they get a last minute penalty.

£80 back. Very Happy
IP Logged

You're no longer standing by the looks of it Neil.

Not even close to anything today mate! lol

Oh well, £26.77 to carry over to next weekend Smile
IP Logged

I've got a crazy accumulator on tonight and tomorrow.

£5 on

Barca (-1)
Fiorentina
Sampdoria
Inter
Marseille
IP Logged

I know someone that put £50 on Clement to beat Baghdatis at 7/1. What a brave/inspired bet. lol
IP Logged

Bet you his arse was making buttons in the fifth set!
IP Logged

search me Probably. lol
IP Logged

I had a 7-fold on for the tennis, £6 returns £53.

Who let me down? Hewitt..... Neutral
IP Logged

Just picked a random number of favourites at the tennis and stuck 77p on them lol

Got £10 e/w on Murray to win the US Open. Bets done and done til october :

EDIT: And once again, the FIRST match of the accumulator lets me down, thank you Berdych lol What's the bets the rest win?
[ Last edit by Neil September 01, 2010, 08:10 PM ] IP Logged

I know someone that put £50 on Clement to beat Baghdatis at 7/1. What a brave/inspired bet. lol
The same guy just won another few hundred pounds after Gasquet and Nishikori's wins. lol
IP Logged

Before this week, I'd won ONE bet in my life (QPR to beat Reading by any score, just put a quid on and got 90p back as I was at the game) and only ever put like a quid on huge accas/exact scores/first goalscorers.

This week I have won £14 from Nadal winning in 4, and £16 from Chelsea winning 4-0. Horray! Bet about a fiver in all so not a bad profit.
IP Logged

Congratulations Allyh. Your touch has improved by 200% in 1 week !

My highest winning from gambling is buying the lottery ticket and got 4 numbers right to win 86 pounds.  Pure luck - no skill whatsoever.   lol.
IP Logged

I have never played it, but I got a ticket as a joke for a birthday present and won a tenner!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Reply