Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Reply
Author

Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold

(Read 3273 times)
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #45 on: October 22, 2006, 12:45 AM »

You still haven't accepted the point (despite no one agreeing with you) that AM does not deserve sports personality of the year.

NOR more to the point have you commented on whether or not beth tweedle deserves the gong. Rather, you have used it as an opportunity to spite another british sporting star and her sport.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #46 on: October 22, 2006, 12:46 AM »

Don't accuse me of spite because I've never done that. I've never said that eventing is bad.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #47 on: October 22, 2006, 12:48 AM »

Never said you did. But saying it's less of an achievment is "spite" whether you like the word or not. And bringin the topic up in another topic, even though it's only loosely to do with the topic AND doing so without mentioning the gymnastics itself, is also spite.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #48 on: October 22, 2006, 01:15 AM »

If they do give it to someone from a minority sport, I hope that it will be Peter Norfolk.

Zara doesn't deserve it ahead of him.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #49 on: October 22, 2006, 01:21 AM »

Whom is peter norfolk.

Also you've still not mentioned the gymnastics sucess. Or accepted our points.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #50 on: October 22, 2006, 01:22 AM »

This thread isn't about Zara (who will, in my opinion, win it), it's about Beth Tweddle, a young Brit at the peak of her sport.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #51 on: October 22, 2006, 01:24 AM »

Why should I accept the points when I don't agree with them?

Norfolk is Britain's Paralympic champion. God! That guy's record is loads better than Fed's. He also did the "Grand Slam", British Open, Japan Open, Australian Open and US Open.

They'll never nominate him.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #52 on: October 22, 2006, 01:25 AM »

Arka, you're avoiding the point.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #53 on: October 22, 2006, 01:26 AM »

This thread isn't about Zara (who will, in my opinion, win it), it's about Beth Tweddle, a young Brit at the peak of her sport.

It's not like every post that you've made in your lifetime was on topic. Wink

IP Logged
arka
Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #54 on: October 22, 2006, 01:26 AM »

Arka, you're avoiding the point.

What point?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #55 on: October 22, 2006, 01:30 AM »

Rolling Eyes I can't be bothered. Just know that I think you are wrong on almost all the points you've made in this thread.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #56 on: October 22, 2006, 01:31 AM »

You've not mentioned, nor in fact, rebuked our points.

Nor MOST OF ALL, you have failed to mention once beth tweddle and her chances of spoty (spoty...heheheheheehehe)
[ Last edit by nkp2 October 22, 2006, 01:32 AM ] IP Logged
arka
Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #57 on: October 22, 2006, 01:31 AM »

Rolling Eyes I can't be bothered. Just know that I think you are wrong on almost all the points you've made in this thread.

You just know the same. hug

I was really wondering about when you would give up. Frown
[ Last edit by Arka October 22, 2006, 01:32 AM ] IP Logged
arka
Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #58 on: October 22, 2006, 01:32 AM »

Good job by Tweddle. Smile

She doesn't deserve it ahead of Andy and Norfolk.
[ Last edit by Arka October 22, 2006, 01:33 AM ] IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Super Tweddle Wins Landmark Gold « Reply #59 on: October 22, 2006, 01:33 AM »

I haven't given up, I've just removed myself from what I believe to be a stupid and futile argument. If you want to continue, then let's continue.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »