Andy Murray vs Gilles Simon, Thursday, Time - 11:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  The Champions League
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Reply

The Champions League

Im afraid thats the style of play in Italy and Spain and even the Greek leagues Bev

Barca arent only guilty of it. Villareal were diving at Ibrox yesterday aswell
IP Logged

I think the last thing Murinhio should do is send a B team over. Is he mad!?  shocking It's Chelsea we're talking about here.. these people are iron. Im suprised Murinhio even thought of saying something like that.  Think
But im sure he'll make the right decision... non-human after all.  :P
IP Logged

does it really matter much if he sends a "B" team?
Perhaps it would for most of us (ours for example would comprise players of the calibre of Almunia, Cygan, Flamini, Song and Larsson).
But IMO there isn't too much difference in playing Cech, Carvalho, Joe Cole and Makalele versus playing Cudicini, Gallas, Wright-Phillips and Geremi.
IP Logged

Suppose not B team would probably be Cudicini, Ferreria, Huth, (Can't thiink of the youth centre back), Geremi, Gudjohnssen, Duff, Wright-Phillips, Diarra, Maniche and Crespo.  Wouldn't play too different from the first XI.
IP Logged
arka

Nice avatar Josh!! Great for the occasion.
IP Logged

Can't wait for Chelsea to show Barca just how good they are. goodjob
IP Logged

Chelsea is the best.They're gonna have the cup this time...
IP Logged

Need a few goals in the second half.  Time for SWP I think.
IP Logged

who does everyone support ?? Im an Everton fan myself, and im going 2 watcht he fulham game, yeahhhh, who u all like ?? say man u and ill scream pullhair
IP Logged

Manchester United Wink

*Ehum, Joke*
IP Logged

=D> Arseeeeenaaaal!!!! =D>

Important night for Chelsea... :P  C'MON BARCA!!  Whistle
IP Logged

Barcelona 1 - 0 Chelsea... w00t 10 minutes of playing time to go.
IP Logged

1-1...!
IP Logged

On other football news, I bought my England Away Shirt today at Asda for £22.  BARGIN!
IP Logged

Quote from: "alc.aka.amyc"
On other football news, I bought my England Away Shirt today at Asda for £22.  BARGIN!

Very Happy £22 is such a good deal...  shocking Arsenal shirts are expenisve.. never mind England away ones!!

Well done to Chelsea..  retard
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Reply