MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  The Six Nations
Poll
Who will win the 6 nations?  (Voting closed: January 29, 2006, 02:33 PM)
Wales - 1 (4.3%)
England - 13 (56.5%)
Scotland - 7 (30.4%)
Ireland - 2 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 Reply

The Six Nations

thanks.bizarely enough i found it when i was doing a search for news on why darren fletcher wasnt playing for man u today
IP Logged

Okay that's strange... confused  but it doesn't matter because it's cool! Very patriotic! goodjob
IP Logged

roflmao Yea lovely avatar!! Very Happy Very Happy Slightly scary but very patriotic! Wink
IP Logged

Poor Laura  hug  and poor Wales  Crying or Very sad   They've had it pretty difficult over the last few days.
IP Logged

Maybe next year eh Laura?  Wink
IP Logged

I was 30 minutes late for work last night due to leaving after the scotland match finished and because people were walking in the middle of the road once i got into town. Would have been a great night apart from all teh people out celebrating. Loads of engalnd fans out as well. My club was totally packed! Was crazy. Din;t get home til 6am!!
IP Logged

Quote from: "Josh"
Why didn't Henson start, and what a tackle by the Welsh guy when Ireland where a meter out.

Because hes just back from suspension an Stephen Jones has been playing blinders...
IP Logged

Had to go to choir, so missed the second half.

No excuses - if they didn't play well, they didn't play well! Congrats IReland!!  =D>
IP Logged

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4754524.stm

oh joy.
IP Logged

Quote from: "nkp2"
I was 30 minutes late for work last night due to leaving after the scotland match finished and because people were walking in the middle of the road once i got into town. Would have been a great night apart from all teh people out celebrating. Loads of engalnd fans out as well. My club was totally packed! Was crazy. Din;t get home til 6am!!

what club do u work in?
IP Logged

www.thejamhouse.com
IP Logged

And it drags on...

Do actually feel quite sorry for Henson. Hope Chaz is looking after him...
IP Logged

Poor Gavin no
It was't his fault, the whole team lacked interest in Sunday's match. I think that the last two weeks have taken their toll on all of the players and Gavin is blaming himself which he shouldn't.
IP Logged

Quote from: "nkp2"

never heard of it but it looks classy
IP Logged

now this is a classic jason white tackle.taking the guy of the ground with him.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 Reply