MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  The Six Nations
Poll
Who will win the 6 nations?  (Voting closed: January 29, 2006, 02:33 PM)
Wales - 1 (4.3%)
England - 13 (56.5%)
Scotland - 7 (30.4%)
Ireland - 2 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 Reply

The Six Nations

Yeh I am sensing that too! Hopefully though the Welsh and Scottish *cough* Laura & Iain will support us! Very Happy
IP Logged

the fish could come out if they done mwah hahahaha!!! when is it?? x(",)x
IP Logged

Hahaha the fish!
It's on next Saturday!! w00t
IP Logged

900 posts mdear well done  hug ooo thats exciting!! mmmmmmmmm drico x(",)x
IP Logged

Ha didn't even realise that!
Brian O'Driscoll no  Ya want to be looking at O'Gara, Trimble or O'Callaghan! Wink
IP Logged

yea that o gara one is a looker alright lol hehe im so sad im goin into the leinsters early 2mo to look at the under and over 21 figures mmmmmmmmm sexy irish dancers lol!! what other matchs wer on 2day???? x(",)x
IP Logged

Hahaha Caoimhe they were talking on the match analysis about next weeks game against England, this is what they said:  "It's the biggest event since the Battle of Clontart!" roflmao
IP Logged

seriously??? ah hahahahah thats brill lol  =D>  =D> was it hooky?? x(",)x
IP Logged

Yeh seriously, I was in stiches when I heard it! No it wasn't George Hook, surprisingly enough!
IP Logged

that guy is a fool lol did ne one correct him or anything or was it just an awkward silence thing?? x(",)x
IP Logged

No it was great, they all just started laughing! It was said just as the show was ending, was awfully funny!
IP Logged

was it as funny as when the brush fell on u lol sorry that just came int omy hea mwah hahahah that was mighty fun lol sorry this is so random!!! x(",)x
IP Logged

It wasn't a brush it was just the handle of the brush, which didn't actually fall onto me. My great reflexes enabled me to catch it before it hit me! No need to laugh! Razz
IP Logged

stupid game but it just shows how well scotland have been playing tghat im dissapointed they lost away to ireland.only managed to hear a bit of the radio commentary but they were saying it was crappy conditions and noone really wanted to play
IP Logged

The weather was awful Iain. Just as the match was about to begin, the rain started and the wind picked up speed. The ball was like a bar of soap, so that caused alot of problems for passing.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 Reply