Andy Murray vs Gilles Simon, Thursday, Time - 11:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Vancouver 2010 Olympics
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Reply

Vancouver 2010 Olympics

Debating whether I stay up to start watching the mens figure skating finals Think at 1am...probably will fall asleep before then lol
I'm also having this debate! I watched the short till 4am the other day. Don't know if i can do it again. might record it! Very Happy
IP Logged

Does anyone else think that Lysacek is a closet ginge?!?! There is no way his hair is naturally that dark...
IP Logged

We're loving the Winter Olympics and the figure skating has been superb. Ice Dance compulsories tonight but I don't think Ican stay up to watch it. Love the skiing - snow boarding, Moguls etc. Andy next week too.
IP Logged

Amy Williams half a second ahead going into the final run of the skeleton event.
IP Logged

w00t yay cmon yeah clap woohoo toot  clapping

Gold for Williams and GB!!
IP Logged

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Can't believe I saw us win a Gold Medal live! cmon yeah

Was so sure she'd have a terrible run and lose her medal like the Canadian right before her.
IP Logged

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
IP Logged

cmon yeah Amy Williams

cmon GB She rules...
IP Logged

Can't be easy going at 120MPH on a baking tray.
IP Logged

An early name in the Sports Personality hat for this year.
IP Logged

An early name in the Sports Personality hat for this year.
Indeed.

I just saw the blokes fall out of their bob sleigh... One fell out, one stayed in, he got to the end and his arm just flopped out.... My heart flipping well stopped! He was fine though, the other guy had the worst ice burns, looked really painful...
IP Logged

Disappointing day after the euphoria of yesterday with the awful crash in the bobsleigh coupled with both curling teams now looking unlikely to make the semi finals. Any more medal chances seem unlikely now.
IP Logged

Keep the faith!
IP Logged

Ski cross!! yay

I never knew so many forms of skiing existed! I feel so ignorant! I've just got to grips with the difference between slalom, giant slalom and super g!
IP Logged

Ah feck, GB knocked out of the curling by Canada.... Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Reply