Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Who is going to win the premiership title?? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who is going to win the premiership title??  (Voting closed: January 28, 2007, 05:23 PM)
Manchester United - 9 (56.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Who is going to win the premiership title??

(Read 3709 times)
murrays_mint
Seed

MW Prediction & Fantasy League Champion 06/07

Who is going to win the premiership title?? « on: December 24, 2006, 05:23 PM »

ok so its the time of the year when there is loads of premiership games so who is going to win the league.

personally i think with the size of chelsea's squad and their ability to easily rotate players i believe they wil come out on top
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 06:38 PM »

Where's Arsenal? unsure Wink

I bloody well hope it is not Chelsea.  pray
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 08:08 PM »

It will be Chelsea. Chelsea are the best!
 But if not Chelsea , please anyone but Man - U. I hate Man-U
[ Last edit by MurrayMountain91 December 24, 2006, 08:09 PM ] IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 12:10 AM »

Chelsea, and comfortably.
It make take a season or 2 but eventually their luck will run out. 93rd minute winners, own goals and deflected goals (namely from Lampard) will eventually dry up.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 04:43 AM »

There's not even an other option? I'd much rather pray that it's some unlikely team than just hand it off to Chelsea or Man U... (both of which i despise)
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 05:07 AM »

No point having an 'other' option. Noone else anywhere near close enough to even concern Funguson or Moaninho.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 05:08 AM »

So? I can dream... Wink
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 01:52 PM »

No point having an 'other' option. Noone else anywhere near close enough to even concern Funguson or Moaninho.

You mean Mourino?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 02:02 PM »

Mourinho!
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 02:07 PM »

You mean Mourino?

I think it was a joke Tommy. Wink No-one can deny he can be a bit of a moaning twat at times. (Mourinho, not Alex) roflmao
[ Last edit by Sir Panda December 25, 2006, 02:08 PM ] IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 09:23 AM »

Oi!
And yeah, Moaninho. What I said wasn't it? Wink

Have to laugh at the look on his face. If looks could kill roflmao Saw the report of their match against Reading on the news tonight and they showed his face, looked as if he'd just been relegated and it was only 7 minutes into the game and 0-0 Very Happy
Bet those players won't be getting a day off today lol
IP Logged
Speedy Hawk
ATP Level

Never give up, Never say die

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 02:07 PM »

I think it be Man U turn to win this time. I rather have Man U win primership than Chealsea. I hope Arsenal will do better next time.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 05:41 PM »

I think it's going to be Man Utd aswell. Until JT recovers from his sequestrated lumbar intervertebral disc, Chelsea are going to leak too many goals.
IP Logged
murrays_mint
Seed

MW Prediction & Fantasy League Champion 06/07

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 06:10 PM »

i did say last week i thought chelsea would win the league but they look poor in defence without JT and with man u now 4 points clear i reckon they are now favourites and if they can take anything from stamford bridge and the emirates i think the wil be champions
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Who is going to win the premiership title?? « Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 10:59 PM »

Chelsea are still gonna win... 4 points is not a huge lead...
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »