Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  who will be in the world cup final ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

who will be in the world cup final ?

(Read 3394 times)
arka
Re: who will be in the world cup final ? « Reply #45 on: July 01, 2006, 11:49 AM »

Thats a cruel thing to say. Frown He did lots of other stuff.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: who will be in the world cup final ? « Reply #46 on: July 01, 2006, 11:49 AM »

I know... you can re-write it though, that's from Wikipedia... Wink
IP Logged
arka
Re: who will be in the world cup final ? « Reply #47 on: July 01, 2006, 11:53 AM »

I know... you can re-write it though, that's from Wikipedia... Wink

Will do it when I can. Smile

I'll have to do a massive 'so****' to 'football' conversion on Wikipedia one of these days. :P

I noticed it that day.... the BBC have started saying 'so****'. Frown
IP Logged
davew
ATP Level

Rofl, xbox 360 elite

Re: who will be in the world cup final ? « Reply #48 on: July 01, 2006, 11:54 AM »

I noticed it that day.... the BBC have started saying 'so****'. Frown

shocking Licence payers money... and they're not talking English!
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: who will be in the world cup final ? « Reply #49 on: July 01, 2006, 11:55 AM »

I think Odo Proudfoot should complain about it. Wink
IP Logged
davew
ATP Level

Rofl, xbox 360 elite

Re: who will be in the world cup final ? « Reply #50 on: July 01, 2006, 11:56 AM »

Who? confused
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: who will be in the world cup final ? « Reply #51 on: July 01, 2006, 11:58 AM »

Odo Proudfoot: (2904–3005) was a son of Bodo Proudfoot and Linda Baggins and cousin of Bilbo Baggins. Had a son named Olo. Odo makes a brief appearance in the first chapter of The Fellowship of the Ring, angrily correcting Bilbo when the latter referred to the Proudfeet as "Proudfoots" in his speech at the Farewell Party. In the New Line Cinema movie adaptation the character is called Everard Proudfoot and is portrayed by Noel Appleby.

Although apparently he lives in Cardiff these days, and spends his time complaining to the LTA about their wildcard policy. Wink
IP Logged
arka
Re: who will be in the world cup final ? « Reply #52 on: July 01, 2006, 12:09 PM »

Although apparently he lives in Cardiff these days, and spends his time complaining to the LTA about their wildcard policy. Wink

roflmao roflmao 
I have never heard of anyone in real life called Odo other than a famous Norman who lived around 950 years ago.
I believe that there is a commentator called Jim Proudfoot. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »