Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet, Wednesday, Time: 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  World Cup 2006
Poll
At what stage do you think that England will go out of the world cup?  (Voting closed: February 07, 2006, 07:46 PM)
Group Stage - 1 (11.1%)
Quarter-finals - 7 (77.8%)
Semi-finals - 1 (11.1%)
Runners Up - 0 (0%)
They'll win it! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Reply

World Cup 2006

news to me that ireland hadnt qualified Embarassed  lol x(",)x
IP Logged

Quote from: "kwevus"
news to me that ireland hadnt qualified Embarassed  lol x(",)x

hug

One more supporter for the English squad then!? Eh? Smile
IP Logged

does michael owen still play for them?? x(",)x
IP Logged

Ahhh..Caoimhe get with the times  ](*,) ...remember you thought that they were playing Slovenia instead of Switzerland! lol
IP Logged

yes but i was unaware of the outcome of that match!! hehe that was funny actually!! but yea im all behind england if owen still plays - mmmmmm! or maybe america . . . . x(",)x
IP Logged
Amy

itll be either germany or brazil. i love the world cup but we all know whats gonna happen!!
IP Logged

Whoa, I didn't expect so many replies so soon.

I think Brazil will go far cos they are good team. Maybe Argentina if they play their best. I don't think Germany will get that far.
IP Logged

Quote from: "top_spin"
upfunny I've always said there should be a British team.. im sure the English will rant at me straight away Frown but... i just think it means there will be a bigger chance of success.. and the Scottish/Welsh will get involved in football more!  goodjob

Wasn't there talk of that possibly happening for when London host the Olympics ? or was that usual media nonsense ?
IP Logged

I will, of coarse be supporting England!! But i don't really see them going too far, unless they play how they did against Argentina in that friendly  goodjob

I was really dissapointed that Scotland didn't qualify, i would have loved to have supported both teams through it  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

We're better at things like elephant polo, now theres a sport to get excited about. roflmao
IP Logged

wthell Just checked out the BBC article on Scotland's Elephant Polo success.... how wholly bizarre!  retard
IP Logged

wthell Exactly... I thought you were joking... I'd never heard of elephant polo before! Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

We're world champions mate. pokey (sorry about the emoticon John, just thought it was really funny)
IP Logged

I do believe Scotland are also world champion Stone Skimmers, woo hoo jaw
IP Logged

Help ma kilt - wouldn't you just know that we're good at all the idling good for nothing crap under the sun.... retard

Thank God for Andy Murray!   Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Reply