MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  FIFA World Cup 2010
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 39 Reply

FIFA World Cup 2010

If ever you want to see a demonstration between the vital difference of talented individuals against teamwork and organisation, that was it.

Germans are so clinical, it's like a genetic thing - truly remarkable how they perform so well at major tournaments.
IP Logged

^ I think my money is on them.  I don't want it to be, but it is...
IP Logged

Getting ready to watch Spain -v- Paraguay.  Other half is working, but have promised to text updates... Come on Spain... yay
IP Logged

Spain score... yay
IP Logged

Spain go through!  Loving it!  yay
IP Logged

Ridiculous match. Germany will cane them and win this tournament.
IP Logged

Torres has been atrocious.
IP Logged

Ridiculous match. Germany will cane them and win this tournament.
Agreed, reluctantly, but agreed.  Frown
IP Logged

I'm going for Germany... Don't like Spain.
IP Logged

I'm going for Germany... Don't like Spain.
Why not?
IP Logged

Come over slightly haughty, but mostly I just don't like 'em, no particular reason I can pin down.
IP Logged

Come over slightly haughty, but mostly I just don't like 'em, no particular reason I can pin down.
It's funny how you (we, I don't mean you) get a bee in our bonnets about people and things.  I don't want Germany to win because they put England out, and I have loads of English relatives.  Go EspaƱa!
IP Logged

Germany have been a joy to watch, and they have dismantled England and Argentina with ease, they deserve to win.
IP Logged

If they do win they'll have more then deserved it!

A tricky group followed by England, Argentina, Spain, and probably Holland.

I haven't looked back at previous WC's, but going by world ranking at least, that would probably be harder then the hardest run of any previous winner.
IP Logged

Ozil and Muller will tear them apart and Germany will win by 3 again IMO.

Should have put a bet on really.

Guess our result doesn't seem as bad now as it did at the time. Can't look past Germany for the whole thing now.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 39 Reply