Andy Murray vs Gilles Simon, Thursday, Time - 11:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  FIFA World Cup 2010
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 Reply

FIFA World Cup 2010

Looking forward to tonight's match.  Pizza and vino are on the cards.  I suspect my favoured team won't win, but it'll be fun to watch (I hope!) Very Happy
IP Logged

Still zip... zip...  I can see this going to penalties, if this continues....
IP Logged

Oh my gosh... how did Spain miss that??  cmon yeah
IP Logged

They score...  Very Happy
IP Logged

Urgh... I so want Spain to win....
IP Logged

Get it right up you Germany!  So delighted for Spain....  Very Happy
IP Logged

A bit sorry for the Germans, they have been the team to watch all tournament. I think they're a good bet for Brazil in 2014 - players like Ozil and Muller and Schweinstiger are still to mature.
IP Logged

A bit sorry for the Germans, they have been the team to watch all tournament. I think they're a good bet for Brazil in 2014 - players like Ozil and Muller and Schweinstiger are still to mature.

You could be right I think Spain have many older (experienced) players and this told, they deserved to win but many of them will not be there in 2014.
IP Logged

Well, yes... they did stand out a wee bit, but for me they were regimented, as usual.  They didn't have a lot of flair.  Am glad Spain went through.  Final will be fab...  yay
IP Logged

All I care about now is Webb getting the final now! lol
IP Logged

All I care about now is Webb getting the final now! lol
I'm going to sound thick, I know, but who or what is Webb? sorry
IP Logged

Howard Webb, English ref from Yorkshire. I'm into refs!
IP Logged

Howard Webb, English ref from Yorkshire. I'm into refs!
Really, I was at one time. I remember reading a book way back, which was called 'Who's side are you on Ref?'  It was really interesting... I don't remember who it was written by... Clive someone, I think....  It must be hard for refs, but still, they choose to do the job...
IP Logged

If not for the Netherlands being in the final, I'd have put money down on De Bleeckere getting it, but he's Belgian, so I doubt he'll get it. A good sign is that Webb was extremely good in all his earlier matches, and still wasn't chosen for a QF or SF.
IP Logged

If not for the Netherlands being in the final, I'd have put money down on De Bleeckere getting it, but he's Belgian, so I doubt he'll get it. A good sign is that Webb was extremely good in all his earlier matches, and still wasn't chosen for a QF or SF.
Who was the Ref earlier in the competition who went nuts with the red card? 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 Reply