MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  World Snooker Championships 2008
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply

World Snooker Championships 2008

Anyone watching? Higgins looks like he's about to go out to Ryan Day. Shaun Murphy is 9-3 down against Ali Carter as well..... last two champions on the way home? Highly possible!
IP Logged

Ryan Day wins 13-9 against John Higgins with an impressive display. New Champion this year!
IP Logged

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/snooker/7367728.stm

The most amazing fluke shot you will ever see!
IP Logged

That's some fluke. lol clap
[ Last edit by Allan April 26, 2008, 12:12 PM ] IP Logged

Cater has just gone 12-3 up against Shaun Murphy. Awesome. Could win it with a session to spare.
IP Logged

There's been two 147s in the last two days.  shocking clap
IP Logged

WHAT! Who got the second? Did Hendry finally make it! I meant to post earlier when he was 7-1 up against Ryan Day. He missed two fantastic chances to make 147's in that session alone!
IP Logged

WHAT! Who got the second? Did Hendry finally make it! I meant to post earlier when he was 7-1 up against Ryan Day. He missed two fantastic chances to make 147's in that session alone!

Ali Carter. Shares the £157k with Ronnie.....looks like the Rocket won't get his Bentley after all lmao
IP Logged

And in the frame before Ebdon missed the 15th black.
IP Logged

Hendry wins 13-7! Semi Finals woop woop!  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Ronnie & Allister,Im predicting them both into final

hopefully Ronnie wont fail tonight
IP Logged

Nice one Stephen!!!
IP Logged

No way will Carter reach the final, Maguire's the guy from that half of the draw.
IP Logged

No way will Carter reach the final, Maguire's the guy from that half of the draw.

Except that it's Perry v Carter.... lol
IP Logged

Well Maguire needs to learn to stop choking, should be a very one-sided final.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply