Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Australian Open 2012: The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] Go Down Reply
Author

Australian Open 2012: The Other Players

(Read 12931 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #990 on: February 12, 2012, 09:31 PM »

I am so bored with the Davis Cup and all. I ended up watching three matches of Andy (miss him dearly). Anyway, those were Andy vs Ferrer AO 2010 semi, Andy vs Harrison, AO 2012 first round and finally, Rome 2011 semi vs Novak (again but that's because it's my personal favourite. I've always dreamt of Andy playing magnificent tennis on clay and this almost came true.)

It was so sad to see Andy vs Ferrer again. He just didn't seem to be enjoying at all out there and had no reaction or whatsoever after the 3rd set. Maybe his mind was already into the final and was dreading ahead of time who knows. It was just all the more difficult for me to see.

My next is Nadal vs Andy Wimby 2011 semi. I just want to see what he does wrong or where he goes wrong rather than what he does right. 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »