Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Aberdeen Cup 2006
Linked Events
  • Aberdeen Cup: November 25, 2006
  • Aberdeen Cup: November 26, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 25 Reply

Aberdeen Cup 2006

that is soooo cool... i wish i could've gone... any match reports? i mean, you didnt even tell us who'd won... lol
IP Logged

Cool pics! Sounds like a really fun event to go to!
IP Logged

andrew i THINK we saw u aswell lol if you were behind the woman with gregs shirt - and elly we saw you too! ah guys twas fabbers really - i used a disposible so i dont have pictures but rest assured - laura will have hers up in a few hours lol! x(",)x
[ Last edit by kwevus November 26, 2006, 05:26 PM ] IP Logged

I was right beside you guys in the lobby then. Wink
IP Logged

oops my bad! twas laura who spotted u - i think u had the easier job anyway looking for people with ridiculous writing on their backs! x(",)x
IP Logged

I'd have thought it would be Andrew who was easy to spot... just look for the giant. lol Whistle

Wink
[ Last edit by JohnW November 26, 2006, 05:31 PM ] IP Logged

well we wer all sitting down! and when we were in the lobby waiting to get in i was just really excited and far too jittery to be looking around for giants!! lol! x(",)x
IP Logged

Ahhh I KNEW that was you Andrew! I even said it to Caoimhe when we were in our seats and you came to yours. In the lobby area I thought I recognised you alright!  cmon yeah

I had a great night too! Got James, Greg, Elena and Andy's autographs. Even touched Andy's racquet bag! lol  Little tongue man

Photos to follow.
IP Logged

So how many people are going again next year? Smile
IP Logged

lol i wanna go but i doubt i could get there.. how many people are going to DC in april ?

IP Logged

Hopefully me.... haven't bought the tickets yet..... so they'd better not have sold out!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Yep I'm going again next year. For the whole weekend this time though. I was so annoyed last night when they were telling people that you could still purchace tickets for tonight. If only I didn't have a flight to catch!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Don't worry about tickets Annie. They are available for a long time. Smile

I will probably go all weekend aswell next year, so I can see all the matches.  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Team Murray v Rusedski/Auckland is on now... 1 set all, and 10-10 in the tie break thingy... w00t
IP Logged

12-11 to the Murray bros now...

and now it's 13-11... that means they've won right?  clap
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 25 Reply