Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not.....

(Read 2025 times)
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 04:04 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "Annie Binannie"
If The BBC aren't showing it, who is?! I'm going to be in Aberdeen that weekend but couldn't get Tickets!!!!! So instead I get tortured (shopping!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!) :-({|=

sky......as always......they have tennis, cricket, football! gar. what more do they want??!

Not unless they change their minds. There's absolutely nothing on the schedules for Sky or Eurosport for November 26th or 27th.  Eh?
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #16 on: November 06, 2005, 04:16 PM »

thats sooooooooo unfair!!!!! COME ON!!!! its Scotland versus England, WHO DOESN'T WANNA SEE IT?!!!!! lol
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #17 on: November 06, 2005, 05:13 PM »

Why don't we all send an e-mail to the bbc?? Who doesn't want to watch that, like said before!! Hellooow!!  ](*,)
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #18 on: November 06, 2005, 05:31 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
Why don't we all send an e-mail to the bbc?? Who doesn't want to watch that, like said before!! Hellooow!!  ](*,)

yeah as i saida petition :-)
i mean whats on bbc2 on a sat/sun evening that is worth watching?
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #19 on: November 06, 2005, 05:57 PM »

Oops  =; Sorry, didn't know you already said that.
All in favour?? #-o  :---)  :-#
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #20 on: November 06, 2005, 06:01 PM »

I'm not sure if the BBC would take much notice of a few Andy Murray fans though
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #21 on: November 06, 2005, 06:09 PM »

It's worth trying, isn't it?
 2 man down If they don't cover the match, I'm going to cry  Anxious
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #22 on: November 06, 2005, 09:10 PM »

I think that in the BBC's mind is just an exhibition and means absolutely nothing so they assume no one will care #-o  ](*,) .  Then again, they do show the football friendlys and they are the most boring in the world. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

Aberdeen Cup on the BBC....or not..... « Reply #23 on: November 06, 2005, 09:44 PM »

i say we do!!!!!!!!!! but they wouldn't listen to us would they?!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »