MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Aegon Championships, 2010 - Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Reply

Aegon Championships, 2010 - Other Players

Aileen's going to come along here in a bit and give you a slap across the knuckles for not knowing how to spell definitely .... lol
D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y.   Was going to do the same, but you're far too sweet to slap.  Very Happy
IP Logged

D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y.   Was going to do the same, but you're far too sweet to slap.  Very Happy

Thanks! and thanks for showing me how to spell D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y as I have an English exam tomorrow, this does not bode well for that!
IP Logged

Thanks! and thanks for showing me how to spell D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y as I have an English exam tomorrow, this does not bode well for that!
Good luck!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Good luck!  Very Happy

Thanks! I think I'm going to need it!
IP Logged

I'm sure it will be fine, my spellings rubbish and I got through English at high school lol
IP Logged

When is your exam?
IP Logged

Good luck in your exam tomorrow ... thumb up
IP Logged

Its tomorrow morning, and thanks for all the good luck! It's not a particularly important exam though as my GCSE's aren't until next year, but after that I'm done and was looking forward to a weekend of watching Andy but now I'll have to find something else to do!
IP Logged

Exams on a Saturday morning .... terrible ... Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I know, exactly what I thought!
IP Logged

I'd miles rather work 9-6.30 on a Saturday then have an exam Rolling Eyes

Anyway, just seen todays results (only just finished work) ridiculous haha.

IP Logged

Tight match between Schuettler and Querrey.
IP Logged

Fish got the first set and a break up in the second ...... poor Deliciano ....
IP Logged

All American final then, could be interesting the way both have been playing.
IP Logged

Also .... the Brits were kind to Fish and didn't run him out of Queens - even clapped him for his good play. 

If Fish doesn't choke, it has to be his ... or does it.  Rusedski said they both have the same coach .... who is that, does anyone know?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Reply