Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Andre Agassi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Andre Agassi  (Read 3716 times)
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #195 on: November 01, 2009, 01:53 PM »

Has Andy made any comments yet? Agassi was one of his childhood hero's, as everyone points out in attempts to embarrass him
I imagine that will be hot topic of any upcoming interviews....
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #196 on: November 01, 2009, 01:57 PM »

I haven't seen any comments from Murray - I notice Becker also made a comment.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #197 on: November 01, 2009, 01:58 PM »

I haven't seen any comments from Murray - I notice Becker also made a comment.
Oooh, i will search it. He had his fair share of scandal though, some drung related (sleeping pills) right? I imagine they aren't too scathing....
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #198 on: November 01, 2009, 02:00 PM »

Oooh, i will search it. He had his fair share of scandal though, some drung related (sleeping pills) right? I imagine they aren't too scathing....

Looks like you are making up for lost time, post-wise .. Smile  You didn't get your phone back already did you?
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #199 on: November 01, 2009, 02:00 PM »

And I'm wrong.....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/atptour/6461555/Boris-Becker-Im-struggling-to-understand-why-Andre-Agassi-wanted-to-confess.html
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #200 on: November 01, 2009, 02:02 PM »

Looks like you are making up for lost time, post-wise .. Smile  You didn't get your phone back already did you?
No, for once no one is hogging the computer Very Happy I should really be learning lines for my drama thingy, we have rehearsals later, what a downer, they we're like, we'll have them at the end of half term to cause minimal disruption, and they took that to the extreme, 4-7 later. All my friends are texting me saying, do you know your lines..... NO!!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #201 on: November 01, 2009, 02:04 PM »

Amazing just how shocked the proffesionals are - they are all focussing on the "cheating aspect" ... and it is a shame, Agassi has tarnished his image, most probably for ever now ... and for what reason.  That was the question I asked way back at the beginning of this thread and still no-one has an answer.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #202 on: November 01, 2009, 02:06 PM »

No, for once no one is hogging the computer Very Happy I should really be learning lines for my drama thingy, we have rehearsals later, what a downer, they we're like, we'll have them at the end of half term to cause minimal disruption, and they took that to the extreme, 4-7 later. All my friends are texting me saying, do you know your lines..... NO!!

Okay - time to stop procrastingating and go and ... Whistle
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #203 on: November 01, 2009, 02:06 PM »

Amazing just how shocked the proffesionals are - they are all focussing on the "cheating aspect" ... and it is a shame, Agassi has tarnished his image, most probably for ever now ... and for what reason.  That was the question I asked way back at the beginning of this thread and still no-one has an answer.
Mmmm, other than to get it off his chest, there is no real reason, perhaps he thinks he will get more book sales now, but he would have sold thousands anyway, considering who he is!.... my mum was very saddened about it all, especially when I told her about his hair being part- wig....
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #204 on: November 01, 2009, 02:07 PM »

Okay - time to stop procrastingating and go and ... Whistle
Meh...... I'll bring the script to the computer..! innocent
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #205 on: November 01, 2009, 02:08 PM »

Meh...... I'll bring the script to the computer..! innocent

lmao ... I think you're one of the best multitaskers I've ever come across ....
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #206 on: November 01, 2009, 02:11 PM »

lmao ... I think you're one of the best multitaskers I've ever come across ....
Very Happy Well our bit is one of these crappy pieces with 'a deeper meaning' because we are 'a talented group', so its all symbols and that bollo*ks! If it was just Alice and Wonderland, things would be a lot simpler but alas....
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #207 on: November 01, 2009, 02:13 PM »

Very Happy Well our bit is one of these crappy pieces with 'a deeper meaning' because we are 'a talented group', so its all symbols and that bollo*ks! If it was just Alice and Wonderland, things would be a lot simpler but alas....

Which role would you choose in Alice ..... Queen of Hearts?  Cheshire Cat? The White Rabbit? Alice, The Dormouse (no) ....
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #208 on: November 01, 2009, 02:17 PM »

Which role would you choose in Alice ..... Queen of Hearts?  Cheshire Cat? The White Rabbit? Alice, The Dormouse (no) ....
I don't know, anything is better than what we're doing, it's ok because we're intelligent enough to come up with some decent ideas and we listen well but none of us are actors/ want to be actors, so we all dread drama lessons!
[ Last edit by Shooting Star November 01, 2009, 09:54 PM ] IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Agassi admits use of crystal meth « Reply #209 on: November 01, 2009, 09:54 PM »

Hahaha, you know how Agassi is now saying his hair was a wig and all?
Well on the first picture, the third (and fourth, she obviously thought it was a good joke) comment down is veery funny!
www.twitter.com/brooklynddecker
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »