Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  andy vs hewitt
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

andy vs hewitt

how much i would love for wanting this match  to happen it would be such a good match worthy of a final think of all the rallies there colourful tempers and the unpredicability of the momentum i would expect fireworks and probably the longest mach in history they could meet in adelaide that would be somethimg  Wink
IP Logged

Would be amazing Smile battle of the tempers Smile

(do you think that you could possibly punctuate a little please? Smile )
IP Logged

Oh i say. Sorry Wink
IP Logged

Cheers mdears Smile Sorry, I am highly pedantic Smile
IP Logged

yeah and mdears should be m'dears should it not?
IP Logged

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
yeah and mdears should be m'dears should it not?

:P Oh alright then, yes it should Very Happy Sorry! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IP Logged

well if ur going to be pedantic then u shoudl be prepared for getting a taste of ur own medicine :p
IP Logged

And it tastes bitter! Smile
IP Logged

I was merely asking for a little punctuation so that Richie's posts are a little easier for me to read - I don't want to misinterpret anything hes saying (selfish I know, just don't want any upsets on the board) Smile I wasn't going for 100% grammatical correctness. Sorry if that didn't come across Very Happy
IP Logged

i did guess that but i was just teasing u.its very hard to get that sort of thing across without seeing the person ur talking to tho
IP Logged

lol I know (or at least I was pretty sure you were!) Just wanted to explain incase I actually did offend anyone Wink
IP Logged

Laura, you're absolutely right Very Happy
IP Logged

off topic yet again  ranting
IP Logged

Heeeey, don't shoot me Smile  [-(

duh That's so great about Murraysworld, we go off topic... It's fun!  #-o  :P
IP Logged

i find it really annoying and peed off i won't do topics anymore if people are going to do that because it's a waste of my time ranting
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply