MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP Masters 1000 Shanghai
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14 Reply

ATP Masters 1000 Shanghai

Haha I am going on the Wednesday group games, hopefully there'll still be a lot to play for then.

I think it's 16,000. Been there for Lee Evans and Matter. Can't wait to see what a hard court will look like in there.

Lucky you - hope you'll get some good pix to post up here ....

16,000 is a nice number - not too big.
IP Logged

Yes - I'd agree with that ..... it'll be interesting to see what he decides to do ....

I think Gasquet is coming up next - are you watching this MR?

Nooooo , i saw the Prince concert last night , it was brilliant , ( just woke -up , i still have my coffee in my hand ! ) so i came back late and to day i 'm going to see this wonderful exhib of " The golden age of the Holland paintings , Vermeer , Rembrandt "  , i 'll tape it .
IP Logged

Gasquet vs (Cutie Pie) Ferrer
IP Logged

Lucky you - hope you'll get some good pix to post up here ....

16,000 is a nice number - not too big.

Yeah, will do. I am going with a Spanish friend so it will interesting if we see Nadal, he also hates Murray hahaha.

I am watching Gasquet atm.
IP Logged

Guys have  u heard that Andy might not play Bercy ? shocking

Where did you hear that?
IP Logged

Gasquet vs (Cutie Pie) Ferrer

Ferrer he's mine !!!!!! wub wub
IP Logged

Yeah, will do. I am going with a Spanish friend so it will interesting if we see Nadal, he also hates Murray hahaha.

Oh my ..... and you will be sitting together ?!

IP Logged

Where did you hear that?

French blog We Love Tennis ... Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Nooooo , i saw the Prince concert last night , it was brilliant , ( just woke -up , i still have my coffee in my hand ! ) so i came back late and to day i 'm going to see this wonderful exhib of " The golden age of the Holland paintings , Vermeer , Rembrandt "  , i 'll tape it .

Sounds like you had a great night ..... better stay away from this thread if you don't want to see what's going on with Gasquet ..... have a nice day ...
IP Logged

Ferrer he's mine !!!!!! wub wub

I may have to arm wrestle you over that one ... lol
IP Logged

French blog We Love Tennis ... Crying or Very sad

If that's true then he has no chance of doing well at the O2. Nearly three months without a match?
IP Logged

Oh my ..... and you will be sitting together ?!

Yeeeeep.
IP Logged

I may have to arm wrestle you over that one ... lol

What ? You can't do that i miss all my guys , they are not playing ........ please Daisy just for one hour leave me Ferru ...
IP Logged

Oooooh good chance to break there by Ferrer
IP Logged

What ? You can't do that i miss all my guys , they are not playing ........ please Daisy just for one hour leave me Ferru ...

Okay .... lol

Can you post the item about Murray and Bercy?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14 Reply