Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Federer vs Meltzer QF 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Federer vs Meltzer QF

(Read 1405 times)
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Federer vs Meltzer QF « on: November 12, 2010, 06:41 PM »

Federer has not broken into a sweat jet in this tournament.  I dont expect Meltzer to win but hope he gives FED a run for his money.  clap Anyone care to predicte the score? Whistle
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Federer vs Meltzer QF « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 07:08 PM »

Just proves that not everything that comes out of Germany works well.
IP Logged
araminta
Futures Level

Re: Federer vs Meltzer QF « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 07:12 PM »

I thought Melzer was Austrian
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Federer vs Meltzer QF « Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 07:14 PM »

Same thing really.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Federer vs Meltzer QF « Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 07:17 PM »

Same thing really.
Don't think the Austrians would agree with you there - whatever he is Melzer has just broken him. Maybe it takes a set to get the measure of someone you haven't played in a while - f ever - don't know if they've ever met.
Don't know if anyone was able to watch the other matches this p.m. but Roddick did not play to his usual standard and was easy meat for Soderling who wasn't in top form either. Llodra however is full of confidence and won a brilliant match against a below form Davydenko. Should our Andy get through this evening and then beat Fed ( as he has done before) he will have the play his best to win the tourney. Maybe going out sometime soon will help him to rest up a bit for the O2 but I'm looking at that as a consolation for him losing I suppose!
[ Last edit by janscribe November 12, 2010, 07:21 PM ] IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Federer vs Meltzer QF « Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 07:49 PM »

Meltzer done good in 2nd. Forced at tiebreak anyway. Unexpected after the 1st catastrophy.
Don't think the Austrians would agree with you there - whatever he is Melzer has just broken him. Maybe it takes a set to get the measure of someone you haven't played in a while - f ever - don't know if they've ever met.
Don't know if anyone was able to watch the other matches this p.m. but Roddick did not play to his usual standard and was easy meat for Soderling who wasn't in top form either. Llodra however is full of confidence and won a brilliant match against a below form Davydenko. Should our Andy get through this evening and then beat Fed ( as he has done before) he will have the play his best to win the tourney. Maybe going out sometime soon will help him to rest up a bit for the O2 but I'm looking at that as a consolation for him losing I suppose!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Federer vs Meltzer QF « Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 07:56 PM »

Hats off to Fed., brilliant display. Commiserations Jurgen.  Just as we though it would end up.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »