Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP World Tour Finals 2010
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26 Reply

ATP World Tour Finals 2010

Just booked my tickets for this.

yay

If anyone's interested, the pre-sale code is  223923.
IP Logged

How much are tickets??
IP Logged

One hundred... billion... dollars.

/Dr Evil finger
IP Logged

hahaha cute tender
IP Logged

Imagine the sessions for group matches will be around 35 quid, Amy.

Semi final, and final will be a bit more - I'm sure if you PM Joe, he'll be able to tell you, he was there last year and all.
IP Logged

I paid about £50 for the lower tier.  The most expensive were £60, I think.
IP Logged

Hmmmmm definately something to think about ...
IP Logged

My mate I went with last year said "why should we go this year when we went last year..."
IP Logged

I think by the time I have plenty of money all the tickets will be gone Frown
IP Logged

Pfff, rubbish, we bought only like 2 months before and there were plenty left.
IP Logged

Hmmmmm well I'll have to see closer to the time .... then I'll have try and find someone to go with Think
IP Logged

My birthday is on the 21st November and I have tickets for that day! So excited! I went last year and saw Andy vs. Federer, it was amazing!
IP Logged

I went last year and saw Andy vs. Federer, it was amazing!
Me too and I loved seeing Andy compete for the first time.  I also really enjoyed the Djoko v Davydenko match which ran quite late (thank goodness for night buses).
IP Logged

Me too and I loved seeing Andy compete for the first time.  I also really enjoyed the Djoko v Davydenko match which ran quite late (thank goodness for night buses).
[/quote]

It was the first time I'd seen him too, fingers crossed I can see him again this year!
IP Logged

It certainly adds a great deal of interest to the rankings throughout the year when you are hoping for your favourite players to make it.

I had an email this morning saying the pre-sale is still available until next month when the tickets go on general release.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26 Reply