Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 747 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 171517 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1290 on: March 28, 2013, 03:16 AM »

Hopefully Haas can now take out Ferrer
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1291 on: March 28, 2013, 03:28 AM »

Tommy is on fire, great to see him play like this.

Can't see him get the win against Daveed.. but  I didn't think he could get past Simon, either. Shrug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1292 on: March 28, 2013, 03:30 AM »

I didn't watch the match but have just caught up with the score.  I too wondered if Haas could maintain the level of play he had against Djoko, but his confidence must be soaring now, so his match against Ferrer should be very interesting.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1293 on: March 28, 2013, 03:34 AM »

I didn't watch the match but have just caught up with the score.  I too wondered if Haas could maintain the level of play he had against Djoko, but his confidence must be soaring now, so his match against Ferrer should be very interesting.

It was a great match. Long rallies, and great net play. I think Tommy won 15/18 net points.

I'd love to see a Haas/Murray final (with Andy winning, of course!) but I'm loving watching Tommy finding the sunshine in his autumn years.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1294 on: March 28, 2013, 03:41 AM »

Autumn?  He's practically geriatric in tennis terms!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1295 on: March 28, 2013, 07:08 AM »

Aileen, actually because he's had so much time out from the tour, in fact he's "young" in terms of tennis years.
Grab Copy will be pleased, admires Haas greatly.
If Andy doesn't, hope Tommy can yay
What a story clap
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1296 on: March 28, 2013, 08:58 AM »

What a tournament for Haas! - he had a good Indian Wells too, losing to Delpo in the end. I can see him getting to the final now - he must be feeling so confident at the moment.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1297 on: March 28, 2013, 10:07 AM »

Shocked that Haas beat Simon, I really thought he could not repeat another great performance, well I never!   jumping-w00t
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1298 on: March 28, 2013, 10:40 AM »

If Haas reaches the final he will go to No. 11 in the world. Top 10 for him would be career changing.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1299 on: March 28, 2013, 03:19 PM »

Haas a fantastic record against Simon and frankly I would've been amazed had he lost. In-fact, he could be ranked above him next week. Not even an upset. Very under-rated player, will probably get back into the top 10 soon, at Tipsarevic's expense.

Got to fancy his chances against Ferrer, who has looked quite poor this year.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1300 on: March 28, 2013, 03:20 PM »

If Haas reaches the final he will go to No. 11 in the world. Top 10 for him would be career changing.
In what way?  confused
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1301 on: March 28, 2013, 03:30 PM »

In what way?  confused

Give him more belief in himself. Perhaps some good GS runs.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1302 on: March 28, 2013, 03:39 PM »

I haven't had any time for Haas since his 'drama queen' comments about Andy.  I hope he does get to the final so that Andy has the satisfaction of giving him a thorough beating.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1303 on: March 28, 2013, 03:41 PM »

I haven't had any time for Haas since his 'drama queen' comments about Andy.  I hope he does get to the final so that Andy has the satisfaction of giving him a thorough beating.

IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1304 on: March 28, 2013, 03:56 PM »

Ah, ta for that. Couldn't remember why I didn't like him. Knew there was something Rolling Eyes
However, u've got to admire his tenacity and he is, when on song, a mighty fine tennis player.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 747 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »