Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 ... 690 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 144212 times)
Elena
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1845 on: April 19, 2013, 10:07 AM »

Tipsy, after losing to 7-6 6-1 to Dimitrov on Tuesday: Taking some time off…this has nothing to do with forehands and backhands no more…

then: By the way...I am not taking a holiday...Just a few days off to clear my mind...

Yesterday: #Yoga

Today: #Home

And: #Decision
I feel fit and hungry for matches.After 2 days of "soul searching" I have decided to accept the offer and take the Wild Card for the ATP event in Bucharest next week.Many thanks to the organization for the given trust

Crisis over?
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1846 on: April 19, 2013, 10:30 AM »

Stan takes 1st set v Tsonga, 6-2

IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1847 on: April 19, 2013, 10:36 AM »

Andy seems to have recovered his equilibrium as dear Annabel said he was larking around with Novak earlier on, believe he is staying in Monte Carlo for practice. Stan looks to be sending Tsonga the same way as Andy.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1848 on: April 19, 2013, 10:41 AM »

s:
Andy seems to have recovered his equilibrium as dear Annabel said he was larking around with Novak earlier on, believe he is staying in Monte Carlo for practice. Stan looks to be sending Tsonga the same way as Andy.
yes indeed.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1849 on: April 19, 2013, 11:55 AM »

Tsonga wins! He plays Rafa tomorrow.  Still some good tennis in this tourney, although the heart has gone out of it for us with Andy out - and I've done the ironing! Sky are broadcasting Barcelona from Thursday next week.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1850 on: April 19, 2013, 12:00 PM »

Lol @ Tsonga beating Wawrinka.  Just shows how poor Andy's clay court game is.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1851 on: April 19, 2013, 12:00 PM »

And as usual with players who beat Andy, they get knocked out themselves in the next round, bye bye Stanley
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1852 on: April 19, 2013, 12:03 PM »

Lol @ Tsonga beating Wawrinka.  Just shows how poor Andy's clay court game is.

How so?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1853 on: April 19, 2013, 12:24 PM »

How so?
Tsonga never does well in France or on the clay for that matter.  Yet he bet Wawrinka.   Let's be honest if a top player plays well and he's in the top 20, Murray's weakness on the clay usually is exposed.   The depth in men's tennis right now is non existent.    I won't be surprised if Nadal does a clay clean sweep
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1854 on: April 19, 2013, 01:07 PM »

The depth in men's tennis right now is non existent.

Raises the question: is it the greatest-ever era or one of the weakest because there are only four good players?
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1855 on: April 19, 2013, 01:14 PM »

Tsonga never does well in France or on the clay for that matter.  Yet he bet Wawrinka.   Let's be honest if a top player plays well and he's in the top 20, Murray's weakness on the clay usually is exposed.   The depth in men's tennis right now is non existent.    I won't be surprised if Nadal does a clay clean sweep
I can't believe you are serious. Or you are suffering from SAD and need to get out in the sun.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1856 on: April 19, 2013, 01:19 PM »

Can Dimitrov take the 1st set off Nadal?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1857 on: April 19, 2013, 01:26 PM »

You mean the 2nd set?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1858 on: April 19, 2013, 01:27 PM »

shocking 1st set to Dimitrov 6-2
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1859 on: April 19, 2013, 01:29 PM »

Thought Dimitrov was gonna choke but epic stuff.

First player to take a set off Nadull in Monte Carlo before the Semi Final.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 ... 690 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »