Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 747 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 172047 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1890 on: April 19, 2013, 03:21 PM »

Missed this match unfortunately but can watch a catch-up video later.

Aileen,it'll probably be up on youtube soon-if I find a good quality version woud you like me to put it up on here or pm you the link?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1891 on: April 19, 2013, 03:28 PM »

Grigor needs to up his fitness if he's to live up to his full potential.

Can't be cramping after two hours in conditions like that.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1892 on: April 19, 2013, 03:37 PM »

Aileen,it'll probably be up on youtube soon-if I find a good quality version woud you like me to put it up on here or pm you the link?
Many thanks for the offer Dani - but I subscribe to tennisTV, the ATP's official livestream, and they do catch-up videos of all the main matches.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1893 on: April 19, 2013, 03:47 PM »

Many thanks for the offer Dani - but I subscribe to tennisTV, the ATP's official livestream, and they do catch-up videos of all the main matches.

Ah,I see-that must be great!No problem at all Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1894 on: April 19, 2013, 04:00 PM »

Ah,I see-that must be great!No problem at all Smile
It is because I can't afford Sky so couldn't record matches anyway.  Obviously I prefer to watch live, but it's good to know that I can watch a match I've missed but know it's been a good one.  Always watch Andy's live though - very soothing for the nerves!
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1895 on: April 19, 2013, 04:22 PM »

THis tournement is all upside down.Fabio Fognini beating Richard Gasquet,that is a suprise
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1896 on: April 19, 2013, 04:28 PM »

THis tournement is all upside down.Fabio Fognini beating Richard Gasquet,that is a suprise
Well the fact that Nadal is probably going to win makes the tournament crap, so upsets happening are only good for the tournament.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1897 on: April 19, 2013, 04:35 PM »

Nieminen seems to be on a roll right now, so can he beat Djokovic, who, according to his coach, dislocated a bone in his ankle when he fell in his DC match?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1898 on: April 19, 2013, 04:39 PM »

Apparantely dislocation happened yesterday.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1899 on: April 19, 2013, 04:51 PM »

Well the fact that Nadal is probably going to win makes the tournament crap, so upsets happening are only good for the tournament.
Well i suppose Novak could win .....don't you think.?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1900 on: April 19, 2013, 04:53 PM »

Apparantely dislocation happened yesterday.
Thanks.  I just assumed the reference was to the DC injury.

Anyway he doesn't seem to showing any signs of a problem so far and the comms reckon he wouldn't take any risks if the injury was that serious anyway, so Shrug
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1901 on: April 19, 2013, 04:53 PM »

Well i suppose Novak could win .....don't you think.?

Even Novak winning would be a surprise. I hope he does win tbh.

He's my second fav behind Andy.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1902 on: April 19, 2013, 04:54 PM »

Thanks.  I just assumed the reference was to the DC injury.

Anyway he doesn't seem to showing any signs of a problem so far and the comms reckon he wouldn't take any risks if the injury was that serious anyway, so Shrug

Dislocations can be a strange injury. It's usually damage to the tendons that makes stuff painful.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1903 on: April 19, 2013, 05:00 PM »

Fognini is actually a pretty good player on clay so not too surprising that he took Gasquet out; still, very good result for him as he's made the semi of a Masters.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean April 19, 2013, 05:12 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1904 on: April 19, 2013, 05:06 PM »

Lester just mentioned my name lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 747 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »