Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 1 Member and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 ... 602 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players  (Read 111160 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3840 on: May 20, 2013, 11:44 PM »

Dry Martinis!!!!  And that's before we get to the dog. What the hell is that about?  I'm a pint and a packet of crisps man, me. And definitely no dogs. Might hang out with my ****, (lady dog) though.
Gangsta's a Martini junkie. yes  Don't know anything about his dog though. lol
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3841 on: May 21, 2013, 12:14 AM »

So, there's going to be a bit of nudity around here if Andy wins Wimbles huh? Me dancing in the nuddy in my living room and Gangsta on here and for the BBC's benefit lol. Blimey, MW goes x-rated, whatever next!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3842 on: May 21, 2013, 12:27 AM »

I think Elly promised to do something or other naked if Andy won the USO. Which he promptly did. She quietly disappeared for a few weeks after that and never mentioned that post again.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3843 on: May 21, 2013, 12:36 AM »

I think Elly promised to do something or other naked if Andy won the USO. Which he promptly did. She quietly disappeared for a few weeks after that and never mentioned that post again.
Yes I remember that.  Elly thought she was safe because she'd been convinced for as long as I can remember that Andy would never win a Slam!

So, there's going to be a bit of nudity around here if Andy wins Wimbles huh? Me dancing in the nuddy in my living room and Gangsta on here and for the BBC's benefit lol. Blimey, MW goes x-rated, whatever next!
Actually the thought of seeing skinny little Gangsta naked creases me up.  lol
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3844 on: May 21, 2013, 12:41 AM »

Yes I remember that.  Elly thought she was safe because she'd been convinced for as long as I can remember that Andy would never win a Slam!

Actually the thought of seeing skinny little Gangsta naked creases me up.  lol

I don't know if I should be insulted because your referring to my weight like that or just laugh it off.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3845 on: May 21, 2013, 12:55 AM »

I don't know if I should be insulted because your referring to my weight like that or just laugh it off.
Come on Gangsta - I can play the joker too. Smile
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3846 on: May 21, 2013, 12:57 AM »

Come on Gangsta - I can play the joker too. Smile

-Looks at deck of cards-
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3847 on: May 21, 2013, 10:50 AM »

So, there's going to be a bit of nudity around here if Andy wins Wimbles huh? Me dancing in the nuddy in my living room and Gangsta on here and for the BBC's be nefit lol. Blimey, MW goes x-rated, whatever next!
Haha it's going to be  shocking
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3848 on: June 06, 2013, 07:45 PM »

Tomas Berdych joined twitter today (@tomasberdych) - here's his first tweet:

"I saw the icon of the bird and like a Mr.Bird or Birdman I am here with my first Tweet ..."

I really like Tomas' posts on Facebook and Instagram, so am pleased he's on twitter now too. From his first few tweets, it looks like he's going to be fun. Smile
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3849 on: June 06, 2013, 07:59 PM »

Tomas Berdych joined twitter today (@tomasberdych) - here's his first tweet:

"I saw the icon of the bird and like a Mr.Bird or Birdman I am here with my first Tweet ..."

I really like Tomas' posts on Facebook and Instagram, so am pleased he's on twitter now too. From his first few tweets, it looks like he's going to be fun. Smile

Yes I like his fb and I so I quite like him now (except when playing Andy).

People certainly seem to have been having fun with his tweets this afternoon. And to prove it's really him:

Tomáš Berdych ‏@tomasberdych 36m
I like to prove it prove it i like to prove it!!!!! Hahaha

IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3850 on: June 11, 2013, 03:05 PM »

Perhaps I should put this here. I see Raonic has been put out of Halle by Monfils in straight sets and that Fed and Haas have also lost their doubles match.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3851 on: June 11, 2013, 03:08 PM »

Perhaps I should put this here. I see Raonic has been put out of Halle by Monfils in straight sets and that Fed and Haas have also lost their doubles match.

I knew about Fed and Haas (that sounds like a shoe shop, or an ice cream lol). If Fed wants to follow that up by losing in the singles too it will be fine Smile.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3852 on: June 11, 2013, 03:26 PM »

I see Janowitz has also ben beaten.  Fed's side opening up for him!!!!!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3853 on: June 11, 2013, 03:52 PM »

Federer will get to the SFs without having to play a single player inside the top 150. Plays a WC in R2 and will face a WC or lucky loser in the QFs.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #3854 on: June 11, 2013, 04:08 PM »

Nose getting lucky.

Gutted for Janowicz. This is the one gripe I have with the guy, he will put his all into beating the big names, but seems unfocussed, too laid back against weaker opponents. Something he must iron out quickly.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 ... 602 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »