Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 ... 669 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 132853 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4035 on: July 14, 2013, 03:18 PM »

I can't see it working to hot headed what a pair I can imagine it being very stormy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4036 on: July 15, 2013, 01:02 AM »

I can't see it working to hot headed what a pair I can imagine it being very stormy.
I have that feeling too, unless Connors, like Lendl, has toned down considerably.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4037 on: July 20, 2013, 03:22 PM »

Federer has lost to World No. 114 Federico Delbonis, 7-6 7-6. What an absolute joke Roger is now.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4038 on: July 20, 2013, 03:23 PM »

Another straight sets defeat for RF to somebody ranked 114. Am I a bad person that this makes me happy?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4039 on: July 20, 2013, 03:23 PM »

Another straight sets defeat for RF to somebody ranked 114. Am I a bad person that this makes me happy?

No.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4040 on: July 20, 2013, 03:28 PM »

Seems like that 8 inches didnt help Fed at all   hehe       dont know why ppl are shocked that Fed loses to mugs these days   he is so irrelevant  tbh 
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4041 on: July 20, 2013, 03:29 PM »

No.

Thank goodness for that. You beat me to the result. A dose of humility will do Mr RF the world of good.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4042 on: July 20, 2013, 03:32 PM »

Seems like that 8 inches didnt help Fed at all   hehe       dont know why ppl are shocked that Fed loses to mugs these days   he is so irrelevant  tbh 

I'm not shocked at all. I expect him to lose to Brands but he choked.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4043 on: July 20, 2013, 03:35 PM »

I'm not shocked at all. I expect him to lose to Brands but he choked.
just talking about all these obsessed fed fans mate    they still believe he will reach number 1 at the end of the year   lmao
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4044 on: July 20, 2013, 03:45 PM »

I watched the whole match. Impressed with Delbonis's play. Made Fed run with his 'huge' racquet here and there.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4045 on: July 20, 2013, 03:46 PM »

Gangsta, would you like a kiss? Just a little one? w00t. You've made my day!

Seriously, I've just been reading some comments on the ATP's page following Fed's win over Mayer (sounds like Fed got lucky there to be honest) and decided that some of his fans are delusional. If I could have laughed out loud I would have done. Some of them reckon he's going to win Cinci, the USO, Paris and the WTF. Are they having a laugh?

I wouldn't usually mock the afflicted, it isn't like me, but I must say Fed's fall, because that is what it looks like now, does give me some satisfaction. For years he's treated opponents, Andy in particular, but not just him, like dirt, and had the tennis world fawning at his feet like he's some perfect, God-like being. Well he isn't. I also can't help the feeling that he's dished out a lot of snide, nasty remarks Andy's way over the years, but now Andy is on the way up, whilst Fed......Well, you get the idea.

The interesting thing about this is that Fed has obviously been shown what any woman could have told him if he'd taken the time to ask. Size isn't everything Whistle.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4046 on: July 20, 2013, 03:50 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. NOSE in decline.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4047 on: July 20, 2013, 03:54 PM »

Gangsta, would you like a kiss? Just a little one? w00t. You've made my day!

Seriously, I've just been reading some comments on the ATP's page following Fed's win over Mayer (sounds like Fed got lucky there to be honest) and decided that some of his fans are delusional. If I could have laughed out loud I would have done. Some of them reckon he's going to win Cinci, the USO, Paris and the WTF. Are they having a laugh?

I wouldn't usually mock the afflicted, it isn't like me, but I must say Fed's fall, because that is what it looks like now, does give me some satisfaction. For years he's treated opponents, Andy in particular, but not just him, like dirt, and had the tennis world fawning at his feet like he's some perfect, God-like being. Well he isn't. I also can't help the feeling that he's dished out a lot of snide, nasty remarks Andy's way over the years, but now Andy is on the way up, whilst Fed......Well, you get the idea.

The interesting thing about this is that Fed has obviously been shown what any woman could have told him if he'd taken the time to ask. Size isn't everything Whistle.

What did I say to deserve that honour TJ lol?
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4048 on: July 20, 2013, 03:56 PM »

Still crossing my fingers he finishes outside the top 8
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4049 on: July 20, 2013, 03:57 PM »

Still crossing my fingers he finishes outside the top 8

Me too. Is it possible for him not to qualify for the WTF?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 ... 669 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »