Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 ... 581 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players  (Read 107721 times)
Connor
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4050 on: July 20, 2013, 03:59 PM »

Me too. Is it possible for him not to qualify for the WTF?

Probably not, but he won't be a high qualifier if you get me.

Edit: No. 8 in the Race Del Potro is only 300 or so points behind Fed, if he can gain on Federer and make him drop to No 8 in the Race, then Wawrinka who is 400 points behind him finds overtakes him. Federer is out of the picture, so it is possible but Berdych, Del Potro and Wawrinka, all of who are behind him, would have to beat his run in almost every tournament for the rest of the year.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4051 on: July 20, 2013, 04:01 PM »

I don't get why Federer is ahead of Del Potro in the betting odds for the US Open, I'd put him about 12th.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4052 on: July 20, 2013, 04:03 PM »

I don't get why Federer is ahead of Del Potro in the betting odds for the US Open, I'd put him about 12th.

Federer always seems to miraculously show up in Slams, it's like his pedigree.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4053 on: July 20, 2013, 04:09 PM »

What did I say to deserve that honour TJ lol?

I think you know what you said! Anyone who tells us that Fed has lost a semi deserves a kiss!

I don't know if it would be an honour for you, but I'm happy to try Wink.

Seriously though, in the past we might have jumped the gun with Fed, assuming he is done. Well it feels now like he really is. If it was most others I'd feel some sympathy, but in his case I don't Smile.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4054 on: July 20, 2013, 04:15 PM »

Federer always seems to miraculously show up in Slams, it's like his pedigree.

Wimbledon? Smile.

The thing is, I suppose Fed will always be considered as being in the running, because he's done it before. I suppose you can't dismiss him entirely, as much as I'd like to.

My own feeling is he'll probably make the quarters at the USO. I can honestly only see him making the semi's if he draws Ferrer in the quarters, and I don't mean any disrespect to Ferrer when I say that.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4055 on: July 20, 2013, 04:42 PM »

The WTF without Pastiterer would be fantastic, partly because of all his glory hound supporters who would have already bought tickets in advance assuming he would have been a dead cert to be there.
[ Last edit by The Gnome July 20, 2013, 06:38 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4056 on: July 20, 2013, 05:54 PM »

I think you know what you said! Anyone who tells us that Fed has lost a semi deserves a kiss!

I don't know if it would be an honour for you, but I'm happy to try Wink.

Seriously though, in the past we might have jumped the gun with Fed, assuming he is done. Well it feels now like he really is. If it was most others I'd feel some sympathy, but in his case I don't Smile.
Gangsta will now seek you out TJ and make sure you keep your promise. lol

Seriously though, I think Fed should think about retiring because, apart from anything else, his back has apparently been acting up again and was clearly affecting his movement against Mayer despite Fed wearing a sleeveless vest on top of his shirt against the cold evening conditions in Hamburg (lucky Hamburg!!- PHEW! #hotUK)
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4057 on: July 20, 2013, 06:17 PM »

Another straight sets defeat for RF to somebody ranked 114. Am I a bad person that this makes me happy?
Certainly not.....I feel the same. Whistle hug
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4058 on: July 25, 2013, 04:58 PM »

Brands is up a set and a break in Gstad. Has he realised the arrogant one is beatable these days? Will he finish it off without choking? Watch this space...!!!!
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4059 on: July 25, 2013, 05:15 PM »

Yo, Brands has done it 6:3, 6:4. Remind me when Fed the Pillock last won a match? :-)
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4060 on: July 25, 2013, 05:19 PM »

So am I right in guessing that Frauderer entered Gstaad just for for a cow, entrance $$$$$ and fake love + media attention?
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4061 on: July 25, 2013, 05:20 PM »

Tee hee.... toast
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4062 on: July 25, 2013, 05:22 PM »

This is awesome.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4063 on: July 25, 2013, 05:23 PM »

And Fed loses, but hey at least he has a new cow  Shrug
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4064 on: July 25, 2013, 05:24 PM »

It's getting embarrassing now.  If this keep happening - I'll start to feel sorry for him - NOT!!  roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 ... 581 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »