Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 ... 747 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 172134 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4065 on: July 25, 2013, 05:26 PM »

Bwhahaha.   He's  so irrelevant.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4066 on: July 25, 2013, 05:28 PM »

I simply think that he has been so arrogant, and so disrespectful to other players, that I think they are not going to have any real sympathy for him. I suspect that they are going to delight in him getting a dose of his own medicine. The more it happens, the more vulnerable he will become, he seriously thinks he is in with a chance at the US Open?Much less a gold in Rio.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4067 on: July 25, 2013, 05:29 PM »

Delusional.  http://ask.fm/a/583c07q1
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4068 on: July 25, 2013, 05:29 PM »

Perhaps Andy could give him some advice, lord knows hes had to endure enough from  Fed in the past Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4069 on: July 25, 2013, 05:33 PM »

I feel so sorry for Fed, not......he has put himself up so high that he now has a long way to fall. His pride has really been hit and he is now reaping what he has sown.  Whistle clap yay
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4070 on: July 25, 2013, 05:40 PM »

The Fedites of course are now all blaming these losses on his decision to switch Racquets, completely ignoring the fact that he was losing just as frequently to these kind of players before he changed, Stahkovsky anyone?  doh
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4071 on: July 25, 2013, 05:42 PM »

The Fedites of course are now all blaming these losses on his decision to switch Racquets, completely ignoring the fact that he was losing just as frequently to these kind of players before he changed, Stahkovsky anyone?  doh

My brother (a Fedite lol) has the brains to accept that this guy is out.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4072 on: July 25, 2013, 05:42 PM »

And Fed loses, but hey at least he has a new cow  Shrug

I wonder how his current wife will feel about that? Anyone who puts up with the odious one, can't have much in the way of self esteem.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4073 on: July 25, 2013, 05:47 PM »

Not even Ronald McDonald can match Federer's clowning skills now... hats off to the Swiss indeed. Ronald was the GOAT for many years, supplying us with very 'salty' chips, a clown worthy move and ice cream that melts within minutes of obtaining it. But now something much more sinister has come from the racket of Roger Federer. This time it is not the ice cream that melts quickly, it is but the man's mentality itself. Goodbye Roger Federer.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4074 on: July 25, 2013, 05:48 PM »

I wonder how his current wife will feel about that? Anyone who puts up with the odious one, can't have much in the way of self esteem.

Hehe well judging by some nasty comments i've seen lately concerning her weight gain, the cow is probably being prepared for BBQ as we speak
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4075 on: July 25, 2013, 06:20 PM »

Hehe well judging by some nasty comments i've seen lately concerning her weight gain, the cow is probably being prepared for BBQ as we speak
Pregnant?

Not even Ronald McDonald can match Federer's clowning skills now... hats off to the Swiss indeed. Ronald was the GOAT for many years, supplying us with very 'salty' chips, a clown worthy move and ice cream that melts within minutes of obtaining it. But now something much more sinister has come from the racket of Roger Federer. This time it is not the ice cream that melts quickly, it is but the man's mentality itself. Goodbye Roger Federer.
I like the analogy Gangsta. lol   But will Fed's ego have been pricked sufficiently enough now for him to retire?
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4076 on: July 25, 2013, 06:24 PM »

Maybe this will help the SmugOne to reconnect with reality, dispose of all the fawning hangers-on, ditch the bizzare clothing, show respect to other players, humble himself to do the normal things in life and then maybe....just maybe....he'll win back some respect from real tennis fans like us on MW.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4077 on: July 25, 2013, 06:33 PM »

Personally I can't wait for Andy to say 'It's 250,000 years since Fed has won a tournament'. Whistle

Just been browsing the ATP site, having heard the good news on here. Would you credit it, there are Fed fans still saying he's going to win the USO. What planet are these people on?????? I know I'm given to the odd flight of fancy, but honestly!

Anyone else get the feeling he might go at the end of the year? I wouldn't be at all surprised if the revolting one tries to steal Andy's thunder by announcing before the WTF that it will be his last event. Just editing to add a thought though - Fed is down to play Brisbane next year, so we'll see.

If this sort of form was happening to anyone else I'd feel some sympathy, but Fed has been so arrogant over the years, treated opponents like they are something you'd scrape off your shoes and generally just been vile, so I can't summon the will to be bothered. Watching him fall flat on his face is actually quite funny!
[ Last edit by teejay1 July 25, 2013, 06:53 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4078 on: July 25, 2013, 06:40 PM »

Photo today in ESPN's brief match report.  Scary, no?  lmao

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #4079 on: July 25, 2013, 06:41 PM »

I love that sucking sour lemons face he makes - says it all
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 ... 747 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »