Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday, Time - TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 ... 690 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 144400 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6045 on: October 24, 2013, 07:52 PM »

I hope Janowicz destroy's Ferrer tomorrow... sadly he will probably choke.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6046 on: October 24, 2013, 07:59 PM »

He MUST win tomorrow, what a chance at a 500 it will be if he does win.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6047 on: October 24, 2013, 08:02 PM »

I'm hoping for the opposite result. Smile Well, any kind of win - I don't mind the scoreline.

Should be an interesting match. Ferrer usually matches up well against big servers, but his form has been up and down lately so Janowicz definitely has a chance.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6048 on: October 24, 2013, 08:21 PM »

I'm hoping for the opposite result. Smile Well, any kind of win - I don't mind the scoreline.

Should be an interesting match. Ferrer usually matches up well against big servers, but his form has been up and down lately so Janowicz definitely has a chance.

Vulture ending the year ranked higher than Andy would be a disgrace.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6049 on: October 24, 2013, 09:49 PM »

Fed v Dimitrov tomorrow - looking forward to that one.

Vulture ending the year ranked higher than Andy would be a disgrace.

I don't think Ferrer will - he may even drop down to number 5 by year's end.

But if Andy does drop out of the top 4, he'll soon get back there once he's fully fit again.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6050 on: October 24, 2013, 11:10 PM »

The Jankovic/Li match today was a good one too - I think the first one this week that has gone to 3 sets.

I missed most of it today. I saw some of Basel instead. I was impressed with Dimitrov today, he's in good form.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6051 on: October 25, 2013, 11:41 AM »

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/393686984817770497

Cilic returns next week in Paris.

I like Marin and I do hope it was an honest mistake on his part.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6052 on: October 25, 2013, 12:11 PM »

Really like Cilic too, seems such a nice, shy guy. Do hope there's nothing in this drug stuff  pray
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6053 on: October 25, 2013, 12:14 PM »

The only thing with Cilic is the injury story, that wasn't true. But that was partly the ITF's fault as they covered up the ban whilst the proceedings were going on.

Cilic never changed his story about the drug being found within Glucose so I hope for his sake he is telling the truth.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6054 on: October 25, 2013, 12:14 PM »

"The panel determined that the degree of fault committed by [Cilic] was inferior to that established in the (tribunal) decision," the court said in a statement. "The panel also determined that the sanction imposed was too severe in view of the degree of fault and concluded that it should be reduced to four months."

IP Logged
myren
Junior

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6055 on: October 25, 2013, 04:56 PM »

Good match Pospisil and Dodig.  Pospisil won the first set tiebreak.  3 all in the second set.  I hope Pospisil takes it in 2.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6056 on: October 25, 2013, 04:57 PM »

Good match Pospisil and Dodig.  Pospisil won the first set tiebreak.  3 all in the second set.  I hope Pospisil takes it in 2.

So do I, I really like Pospy's game.
IP Logged
myren
Junior

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6057 on: October 25, 2013, 05:09 PM »

Pospisil breaks now serving for the match.
IP Logged
myren
Junior

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6058 on: October 25, 2013, 05:16 PM »

So do I, I really like Pospy's game.
He does it.  Into the semis.  Great match. 
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6059 on: October 25, 2013, 05:23 PM »

Not great quality but Pospy proves he isn't just a one tournament turn-up (Montreal). Congrats Pospy.

Meanwhile, Ferrer took the first set against Janowicz 6-4, but Janowicz is up a break in the second at 2-1.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 ... 690 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »