Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 ... 859 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

Hold it together JJ.
IP Logged

Jerzy takes the second 6-4. Cmon Jerzy!
IP Logged

I actually wanted JJ to win for once. But Bagelled lol
IP Logged

One of the most baffling performances I have seen.

I will always support this guy but performances like this need to stop.

Time and time again he gets into winning/good positions vs top players, before totally mugging it up, and only having himself to blame.

He also needs to stop blaming everyone but himself when things go wrong, I did not condone what he did when he got mud on his hands, there was water on the court.. unless he was cut. I'm not sure.

Anyway, onwards and upwards for JJ. I hope he sees a sports psychologist.
IP Logged

He is the first player I've seen argue with hawkeye. (in Canada). Was quite funny.
IP Logged

Loads of players argue with hawkeye lol, including Fed.
IP Logged

Jamie and John won their doubles 6-1, 6-3!  Great stuff guys - keep it going!!   yay yay yay
IP Logged

Paris draw

IP Logged

One of the most baffling performances I have seen.

I will always support this guy but performances like this need to stop.

Time and time again he gets into winning/good positions vs top players, before totally mugging it up, and only having himself to blame.

He also needs to stop blaming everyone but himself when things go wrong, I did not condone what he did when he got mud on his hands, there was water on the court.. unless he was cut. I'm not sure.

Anyway, onwards and upwards for JJ. I hope he sees a sports psychologist.

The third set collapse was really bizarre, though Ferrer was very determined by that point to not let the match slip away.  Perhaps he was feeling pressurised by Ferrer's returning? I don't think the umpire should have allowed the bathroom break at breakpoint down - as you say there was water on the court.

I always get nervous when he's playing my favourites because he's so unpredictable. He can go on runs of games where he's almost unplayable but then can also make silly errors out of nowhere. If he could improve his return of serve (and mentality) that would help him a lot - he was pushing Ferrer in the first set, but gave away too many free points.
IP Logged

Dimitrov v federer living up to it's hype !!!!!!11111!!!!!     Rolling Eyes    
IP Logged

Federer taking out the trash, nice to see.
IP Logged

The third set collapse was really bizarre, though Ferrer was very determined by that point to not let the match slip away.  Perhaps he was feeling pressurised by Ferrer's returning? I don't think the umpire should have allowed the bathroom break at breakpoint down - as you say there was water on the court.

I always get nervous when he's playing my favourites because he's so unpredictable. He can go on runs of games where he's almost unplayable but then can also make silly errors out of nowhere. If he could improve his return of serve (and mentality) that would help him a lot - he was pushing Ferrer in the first set, but gave away too many free points.

He needs to get his head checked. He is so damn erratic, and it's painful considering he has so much potential.
IP Logged

Federer taking out the trash, nice to see.
Hardly trash, Gangsta, he and others like him are the future as far as tennis is concerned. I wouldn't dream of calling you trash just because you are young and inexperienced. Whistle
IP Logged

The crowd in Basel is shocking - not even polite applause for a Dimitrov point.  Having served for the second set, Grigor looks to be throwing it away now.
IP Logged

Tie break - where has Dimitrov's game gone?...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 ... 859 Reply