Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 ... 743 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 167929 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6060 on: October 25, 2013, 05:30 PM »

Hold it together JJ.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6061 on: October 25, 2013, 05:48 PM »

Jerzy takes the second 6-4. Cmon Jerzy!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6062 on: October 25, 2013, 06:12 PM »

I actually wanted JJ to win for once. But Bagelled lol
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6063 on: October 25, 2013, 06:29 PM »

One of the most baffling performances I have seen.

I will always support this guy but performances like this need to stop.

Time and time again he gets into winning/good positions vs top players, before totally mugging it up, and only having himself to blame.

He also needs to stop blaming everyone but himself when things go wrong, I did not condone what he did when he got mud on his hands, there was water on the court.. unless he was cut. I'm not sure.

Anyway, onwards and upwards for JJ. I hope he sees a sports psychologist.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6064 on: October 25, 2013, 06:37 PM »

He is the first player I've seen argue with hawkeye. (in Canada). Was quite funny.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6065 on: October 25, 2013, 06:46 PM »

Loads of players argue with hawkeye lol, including Fed.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6066 on: October 25, 2013, 07:11 PM »

Jamie and John won their doubles 6-1, 6-3!  Great stuff guys - keep it going!!   yay yay yay
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6067 on: October 25, 2013, 07:14 PM »

Paris draw

IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6068 on: October 25, 2013, 07:25 PM »

One of the most baffling performances I have seen.

I will always support this guy but performances like this need to stop.

Time and time again he gets into winning/good positions vs top players, before totally mugging it up, and only having himself to blame.

He also needs to stop blaming everyone but himself when things go wrong, I did not condone what he did when he got mud on his hands, there was water on the court.. unless he was cut. I'm not sure.

Anyway, onwards and upwards for JJ. I hope he sees a sports psychologist.

The third set collapse was really bizarre, though Ferrer was very determined by that point to not let the match slip away.  Perhaps he was feeling pressurised by Ferrer's returning? I don't think the umpire should have allowed the bathroom break at breakpoint down - as you say there was water on the court.

I always get nervous when he's playing my favourites because he's so unpredictable. He can go on runs of games where he's almost unplayable but then can also make silly errors out of nowhere. If he could improve his return of serve (and mentality) that would help him a lot - he was pushing Ferrer in the first set, but gave away too many free points.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6069 on: October 25, 2013, 08:01 PM »

Dimitrov v federer living up to it's hype !!!!!!11111!!!!!     Rolling Eyes    
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6070 on: October 25, 2013, 08:16 PM »

Federer taking out the trash, nice to see.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6071 on: October 25, 2013, 08:20 PM »

The third set collapse was really bizarre, though Ferrer was very determined by that point to not let the match slip away.  Perhaps he was feeling pressurised by Ferrer's returning? I don't think the umpire should have allowed the bathroom break at breakpoint down - as you say there was water on the court.

I always get nervous when he's playing my favourites because he's so unpredictable. He can go on runs of games where he's almost unplayable but then can also make silly errors out of nowhere. If he could improve his return of serve (and mentality) that would help him a lot - he was pushing Ferrer in the first set, but gave away too many free points.

He needs to get his head checked. He is so damn erratic, and it's painful considering he has so much potential.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6072 on: October 25, 2013, 08:25 PM »

Federer taking out the trash, nice to see.
Hardly trash, Gangsta, he and others like him are the future as far as tennis is concerned. I wouldn't dream of calling you trash just because you are young and inexperienced. Whistle
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6073 on: October 25, 2013, 08:46 PM »

The crowd in Basel is shocking - not even polite applause for a Dimitrov point.  Having served for the second set, Grigor looks to be throwing it away now.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6074 on: October 25, 2013, 08:49 PM »

Tie break - where has Dimitrov's game gone?...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 ... 743 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »