Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 ... 690 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 143881 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6135 on: October 26, 2013, 08:49 PM »

Almagro is a ******* disgrace when facing Spaniards.
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6136 on: October 26, 2013, 08:55 PM »

Jamie underway now!  Their competion for points in race to London (the Poles) failed in Basel to reach the final.

Shame about Pospisil losing. I was hopeful. Done to Del Potro now. What chance Youzhny in Valencia against Ferrer?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6137 on: October 26, 2013, 10:50 PM »

Del Potro to beat Muger.

Colonel to beat Ferrer.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6138 on: October 26, 2013, 10:58 PM »

Del Potro to beat Muger.

Colonel to beat Ferrer.

Nah, hopefully Fed wins.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6139 on: October 26, 2013, 10:58 PM »

Nah, hopefully Fed wins.

Are you on ******* drugs?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6140 on: October 26, 2013, 11:03 PM »

Are you on ******* drugs?

What's wrong with Federer? He may be a mug but he is a talented shotmaker with an amazing forehand.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6141 on: October 26, 2013, 11:04 PM »

Delpo is a talented shotmaker, with an even better forehand than Noserer, and Tennis needs him to rise up to put an end to this boring big 4 dominance.
Strong era my ass.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6142 on: October 26, 2013, 11:05 PM »

Delpo is a talented shotmaker, with an even better forehand than Noserer, and Tennis needs him to rise up to put an end to this boring big 4 dominance.
Strong era my ass.

I would like Juan to replace the tumour we call Daveed Ferrer, but Roger, Novak, Rafa and Andy must remain in the Top 5.
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6143 on: October 26, 2013, 11:09 PM »

Del Potro to beat Muger.

Colonel to beat Ferrer.

I would like that too.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6144 on: October 26, 2013, 11:10 PM »

I would like that too.

The Colonel is a great player when he wants to be.

IMO probably the most enjoyable players with a one handed backhand to watch .
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6145 on: October 26, 2013, 11:26 PM »

I would like Juan to replace the tumour we call Daveed Ferrer, but Roger, Novak, Rafa and Andy must remain in the Top 5.

I agree with Juan replacing David. Sorry but Roger is past it and will be lucky to be top ten by 2015. People have to accept that he is now a lot slower and if he continues will get beat more often. His supporters are in a dream world if they think he can still challenge for much longer. Pospisil nearly beat him today. His loss totally down to his inexperience and Roger's mental strength not his play which was rubbish.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6146 on: October 26, 2013, 11:28 PM »

Not to forget that Pospisil is injured.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6147 on: October 26, 2013, 11:29 PM »

I agree with Juan replacing David. Sorry but Roger is past it and will be lucky to be top ten by 2015. People have to accept that he is now a lot slower and if he continues will get beat more often. His supporters are in a dream world if they think he can still challenge for much longer. Pospisil nearly beat him today. His loss totally down to his inexperience and Roger's mental strength not his play which was rubbish.

I am a huge fan of Pospy, but Roger did not play badly. It's the best I have seen him since Cincy QF vs Nadal.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6148 on: October 26, 2013, 11:54 PM »

I would like Juan to replace the tumour we call Daveed Ferrer,

This is just horrible. I get that people don't like Ferrer, but it's not his fault that others aren't doing better than him.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #6149 on: October 26, 2013, 11:54 PM »

This is just horrible. I get that people don't like Ferrer, but it's not his fault that others aren't doing better than him.

Agreed!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 ... 690 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »