Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 747 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 172122 times)
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #480 on: March 15, 2013, 02:23 PM »

yay yay yay Nadal won in 2, looking forward to an Murray/Nadal final Very Happy
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #481 on: March 15, 2013, 02:35 PM »

In fact, Federer hasn’t seen a GS win over Nadal in 6 years since 2008.

2007, isn't it? 2008 Nadal lost to Tsonga at AO, beat Federer at RG and Wimbledon, lost to Murray at US.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #482 on: March 15, 2013, 02:43 PM »

It was 2007 at Wimbles. Smile
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #483 on: March 15, 2013, 02:46 PM »

2007, isn't it? 2008 Nadal lost to Tsonga at AO, beat Federer at RG and Wimbledon, lost to Murray at US.

Oh, definitely I mean 2007 hence the 5-0 lead over Federer in GS since then as I mentioned in another sentence in the same post. I just had the year wrong.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #484 on: March 15, 2013, 02:58 PM »

Me too! Very excited already.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #485 on: March 15, 2013, 05:33 PM »

Hopefully Tsonga will make a match out of Nole today. He's been well rested and has beaten Nole before so why not.

Come on, Tsonga!
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #486 on: March 15, 2013, 05:59 PM »

I wouldn't get ahead of myself. Wink

Allez Jo!
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #487 on: March 15, 2013, 06:07 PM »

When considering Murray's H2H versus the top guys I believe it is the very worst against Rafa! He's at 5 wins in 18 tries. So unless you're a Rafa fan, not sure why you'd be stoked for a Murray/Rafa final. Ha ha. Wink

But seriously, I do hope Andy starts to turn around that H2H with Rafa. It's too lopsided.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #488 on: March 15, 2013, 06:37 PM »

When considering Murray's H2H versus the top guys I believe it is the very worst against Rafa! He's at 5 wins in 18 tries. So unless you're a Rafa fan, not sure why you'd be stoked for a Murray/Rafa final. Ha ha. Wink

But seriously, I do hope Andy starts to turn around that H2H with Rafa. It's too lopsided.

Are you talking about Laundry? lol. Andy has still Del Potro and Nole to go through first and then he says he doesn't wanna jinx Andy on the RTR thread. lol
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #489 on: March 15, 2013, 08:13 PM »

Because the H2H is skewed mostly down to Andy's belief rather than his game, because when they last met Andy destroyed Rafa after a slow start (3-6, 6-2, 6-0), because Andy has improved dramatically since then, because Rafa isn't at his best right now, because Andy's should now have the belief that he can beat Rafa.

I would love to see Murray play Rafa, not least to see how he will fare now having not played since USO 2011. It's an enjoyable match-up.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #490 on: March 15, 2013, 08:16 PM »

Everybody's H2H in lopsided against Nadal cause he's the best player.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #491 on: March 15, 2013, 08:27 PM »

Everybody's H2H in lopsided against Nadal cause he's the best player.
He was until 2012. I don't think there's any doubt who the best player is now.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #492 on: March 15, 2013, 08:32 PM »

I don't want to see Andy play Rafa right now simply because he has a very tough road to the final. It just doesn’t feel the right circumstance at the moment.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #493 on: March 15, 2013, 08:34 PM »

It's either Nadal or Berdych and Andy doesn't want to be losing against either of them.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #494 on: March 15, 2013, 08:37 PM »

I am okay with him losing to Berdych to be honest but against Rafa, not in a million years.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 747 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »