Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 703 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 153118 times)
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1020 on: March 22, 2013, 09:41 PM »

Yes, this is the reason why anybody in the top 100 is a dangerous opponent. It sometimes comes down to a few things here and there to win. Maybe, I should show some patriotism and support Kamke. On the one hand, it would hold delPotro at distance. On the other, Djokovic needs some opposition. I better stay neutral.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1021 on: March 22, 2013, 09:43 PM »

Yes, this is the reason why anybody in the top 100 is a dangerous opponent. It sometimes comes down to a few things here and there to win. Maybe, I should show some patriotism and support Kamke. On the one hand, it would hold delPotro at distance. On the other, Djokovic needs some opposition. I better stay neutral.
So now your Swiss?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1022 on: March 22, 2013, 09:49 PM »

I'm quite confident that Delpo will win, in fact I think he would have done so today had the match continued.  Players like Kamke can't often maintain such a high level for long, although one can never take that for granted.  As you say, just a point or two can make a difference between winning and losing.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1023 on: March 22, 2013, 09:51 PM »

^Incisive as ever Aileen.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1024 on: March 22, 2013, 09:56 PM »

Feliciano Lopez has now withdrawn from Miami.Dropping like flies there!Between retirements and withdrawals it's up to something like 11!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1025 on: March 22, 2013, 10:11 PM »

So now your Swiss?
That was a bit below the belt ...

Feliciano Lopez has now withdrawn from Miami.Dropping like flies there!Between retirements and withdrawals it's up to something like 11!
shocking  And this is only the end of March!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1026 on: March 22, 2013, 10:14 PM »

That was a bit below the belt ...

shocking  And this is only the end of March!

Aileen a penis is what you mae it out to be.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1027 on: March 22, 2013, 10:14 PM »

k
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1028 on: March 22, 2013, 10:15 PM »

Why do you have to make such crude comments, Gangsta?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1029 on: March 22, 2013, 10:19 PM »

Why do you have to make such crude comments, Gangsta?

I think he's sniffing something-he doesn't even make sense half the time  confused
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1030 on: March 22, 2013, 10:20 PM »

I think he's sniffing something-he doesn't even make sense half the time  confused
Just half?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1031 on: March 22, 2013, 10:23 PM »

Aileen you said thats a bit below the belt and me being a teenager had to grasp that opportunity to throw out that comment.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1032 on: March 22, 2013, 10:25 PM »

Aileen you said thats a bit below the belt and me being a teenager had to grasp that opportunity to throw out that comment.
But why?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1033 on: March 22, 2013, 10:25 PM »

But why?

One finds it difficult to overcome such temptation Mad.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1034 on: March 22, 2013, 10:26 PM »

Watch your step there, puppy. : naughty

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 703 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »