Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 1 Member and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 702 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 152717 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1035 on: March 22, 2013, 10:32 PM »

Anyway, all play rained off at the moment and no sign of it letting up soon. Djokovic scheduled to play later this evening.

Alex Bogdanovic (remember him?) is just starting his QF in Rimouski CH against a 3rd successive qualifier.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1036 on: March 22, 2013, 10:34 PM »

My TV 'coverage' doesn't start until Monday.  Rolling Eyes
Why bother paying extra for sports channels, I ask?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1037 on: March 22, 2013, 10:36 PM »

My TV 'coverage' doesn't start until Monday.  Rolling Eyes
Why bother paying extra for sports channels, I ask?
Well, you are a third world country.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1038 on: March 22, 2013, 10:39 PM »

One finds it difficult to overcome such temptation Mad.
I suggest that you seriously try to do so in future because it isn't pleasant for people to read.

Anyway, all play rained off at the moment and no sign of it letting up soon. Djokovic scheduled to play later this evening.
This has the potential to mess up tomorrow's schedule, including Andy's match.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1039 on: March 22, 2013, 10:40 PM »

Aileen you said thats a bit below the belt and me being a teenager had to grasp that opportunity to throw out that comment.

I really don't mean this meanly in any way at all (I know you were joking) but speaking as someone not long out of her teens, "being a teenager" isn't a reason/excuse/whatever.

Cute gif Scotnadian!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1040 on: March 22, 2013, 10:41 PM »

I suggest that you seriously try to do so in future because it isn't pleasant for people to read.  This is a family forum, in case you've forgotten.

Alrighty
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1041 on: March 23, 2013, 12:08 AM »

Play has resumed and Kamke is a set and 2-0 up v Delpo
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1042 on: March 23, 2013, 12:16 AM »

Wow delpo is getting killed, I guess he's either throwing it; is exhausted or took that loss in the final really to heart and doesn't have the motivation to get going for this tournament now.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1043 on: March 23, 2013, 12:19 AM »

Murray is third on Stadium tomorrow after Vavara Lepchenko/Li Na and Jo Wilfried-Tsonga/Viktor Troicki.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1044 on: March 23, 2013, 12:22 AM »

Del Potro just doesn't have the endurance of the top players, either mentally or physically.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1045 on: March 23, 2013, 12:34 AM »

What a result for Kamke. Del Potro clearly wasn't 100% but take nothing away from the German - brilliant performance and wholly deserved. Reality check for those pronouncing Del Potro the next #1.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1046 on: March 23, 2013, 12:42 AM »

Just looked in on the scores to see this result. shocking  It seems from what Robbie Koenig was saying that Kamke resumed his earlier form whilst Delpo, obviously, couldn't raise his game.

Murray is third on Stadium tomorrow after Vavara Lepchenko/Li Na and Jo Wilfried-Tsonga/Viktor Troicki.
Therefore Andy/Bernie should be on about 3 pm Miami time, 7 pm GMT, unless Tsonga/Troicki goes to three.

[ Last edit by Aileen March 23, 2013, 01:26 AM ] IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1047 on: March 23, 2013, 01:39 AM »

Lights have gone out in Miami. Mass confusion.

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1048 on: March 23, 2013, 01:44 AM »

Lights have gone out in Miami. Mass confusion.

Is it just the stadiums, or the city in general?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1049 on: March 23, 2013, 01:44 AM »

Never ever seen a power cut before at a tennis tournament.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 702 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »