Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 1 Member and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 602 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players  (Read 111199 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1875 on: April 19, 2013, 02:03 PM »

Dimitrov should get the break now.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1876 on: April 19, 2013, 02:04 PM »

You watching, Emma? If so, you'll see the boy is playing some outrageous stuff.

No, unfortunately not. At work at the moment. Having a very relaxing week at work though. Not much to do. Boss is also away.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1877 on: April 19, 2013, 02:08 PM »

4-4
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1878 on: April 19, 2013, 02:12 PM »

Dimitrov cramping. Frown
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1879 on: April 19, 2013, 02:14 PM »

There goes Dimitrov. He had a golden opportunity there.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1880 on: April 19, 2013, 02:15 PM »

No, unfortunately not. At work at the moment. Having a very relaxing week at work though. Not much to do. Boss is also away.

Sorry. Thought you were watching it.

Nadal gets break 5-4.
Shame for Dimi. Nadal really stepped up his game this set and Dimi going toe to toe with him.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1881 on: April 19, 2013, 02:20 PM »

Dimi saves a MP while in major pain with cramp. Crowd on their feet.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1882 on: April 19, 2013, 02:22 PM »

GSM Nadal.. but clap to Dimitrov.

Good stuff from him.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1883 on: April 19, 2013, 02:23 PM »

Great effort by Dimitrov. This will give him a lot of confidence going forward.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1884 on: April 19, 2013, 02:26 PM »

Sigh.Ah well,I kind of couldn't see it ending any other way,but Grigor came very close to proving my expectations wrong.Hopefully he'll do it fully soon enough (though please not against Andy!  Whistle ).
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1885 on: April 19, 2013, 02:30 PM »

Wonderful match.  I was routing for Grigor.  I am sick of the comms.and their drooling over Nadal.  He has taken over from Federer.  If they could only hear themselves.  It was a great match and I was lucky that I could watch it on my son's Tv as he has Sky sports.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1886 on: April 19, 2013, 02:30 PM »

Sigh.Ah well,I kind of couldn't see it ending any other way,but Grigor came very close to proving my expectations wrong.Hopefully he'll do it fully soon enough (though please not against Andy!  Whistle ).
An excellent match - really thought Rafa might get beaten but he came through. Dimitrov is a future champion no doubt.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1887 on: April 19, 2013, 02:38 PM »

I am sick of the comms.and their drooling over Nadal.  He has taken over from Federer.  If they could only hear themselves. 
They were positively sloshing about in their own drool over Grigor. drool
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1888 on: April 19, 2013, 02:39 PM »

An excellent match - really thought Rafa might get beaten but he came through. Dimitrov is a future champion no doubt.
Real shame Dimitrov started cramping-he could probably do with working on the fitness.He reminds me a bit of Andy in that respect-the talent undoubtedly there,but Andy did have to work hard on the fitness and mental strength side of things,and I think Grigor is a bit like that too.Though credit to him where it's due-I was expecting we'd see him crumble mentally like he did when playing Nole at IW and Andy in Miami,and he didn't do that,which was great to see.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1889 on: April 19, 2013, 03:08 PM »

Missed this match unfortunately but can watch a catch-up video later.  I've no doubt either that Dimitrov has a great future and his tennis is a pleasure to watch, which probably isn't surprising given that he's modeled his game on that of his idol Federer, although fortunately he doesn't strike me as being in danger of becoming as arrogant as Fed.

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to the Djokovic/Nieminen match, especially as Nieminen seems to be yet another older player who has somehow found a new lease of life.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 602 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »