Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 795 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

Missed this match unfortunately but can watch a catch-up video later.

Aileen,it'll probably be up on youtube soon-if I find a good quality version woud you like me to put it up on here or pm you the link?
IP Logged

Grigor needs to up his fitness if he's to live up to his full potential.

Can't be cramping after two hours in conditions like that.
IP Logged

Aileen,it'll probably be up on youtube soon-if I find a good quality version woud you like me to put it up on here or pm you the link?
Many thanks for the offer Dani - but I subscribe to tennisTV, the ATP's official livestream, and they do catch-up videos of all the main matches.
IP Logged

Many thanks for the offer Dani - but I subscribe to tennisTV, the ATP's official livestream, and they do catch-up videos of all the main matches.

Ah,I see-that must be great!No problem at all Smile
IP Logged

Ah,I see-that must be great!No problem at all Smile
It is because I can't afford Sky so couldn't record matches anyway.  Obviously I prefer to watch live, but it's good to know that I can watch a match I've missed but know it's been a good one.  Always watch Andy's live though - very soothing for the nerves!
IP Logged

THis tournement is all upside down.Fabio Fognini beating Richard Gasquet,that is a suprise
IP Logged

THis tournement is all upside down.Fabio Fognini beating Richard Gasquet,that is a suprise
Well the fact that Nadal is probably going to win makes the tournament crap, so upsets happening are only good for the tournament.
IP Logged

Nieminen seems to be on a roll right now, so can he beat Djokovic, who, according to his coach, dislocated a bone in his ankle when he fell in his DC match?
IP Logged

Apparantely dislocation happened yesterday.
IP Logged

Well the fact that Nadal is probably going to win makes the tournament crap, so upsets happening are only good for the tournament.
Well i suppose Novak could win .....don't you think.?
IP Logged

Apparantely dislocation happened yesterday.
Thanks.  I just assumed the reference was to the DC injury.

Anyway he doesn't seem to showing any signs of a problem so far and the comms reckon he wouldn't take any risks if the injury was that serious anyway, so Shrug
IP Logged

Well i suppose Novak could win .....don't you think.?

Even Novak winning would be a surprise. I hope he does win tbh.

He's my second fav behind Andy.
IP Logged

Thanks.  I just assumed the reference was to the DC injury.

Anyway he doesn't seem to showing any signs of a problem so far and the comms reckon he wouldn't take any risks if the injury was that serious anyway, so Shrug

Dislocations can be a strange injury. It's usually damage to the tendons that makes stuff painful.
IP Logged

Fognini is actually a pretty good player on clay so not too surprising that he took Gasquet out; still, very good result for him as he's made the semi of a Masters.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean April 19, 2013, 05:12 PM ] IP Logged

Lester just mentioned my name lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 795 Reply