Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 1 Member and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 703 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 153335 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1905 on: April 19, 2013, 05:08 PM »

Dislocations can be a strange injury. It's usually damage to the tendons that makes stuff painful.
I wouldn't know because I've never dislocated anything, but the comms seem to be a little sceptical about it.

Lester just mentioned my name lol
He did?  So what was it in connection with?  I've been on the phone so missed the last few minutes.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1906 on: April 19, 2013, 05:11 PM »

I wouldn't know because I've never dislocated anything, but the comms seem to be a little sceptical about it.

He did?  So what was it in connection with?  I've been on the phone so missed the last few minutes.

A question he asked about Nieminen.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1907 on: April 19, 2013, 05:13 PM »

Lester just mentioned my name lol

Are you a big shot?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1908 on: April 19, 2013, 05:15 PM »

A question he asked about Nieminen.
What was that?  Or are you just kidding me on?

Anyway first set 6-4 to Djoko.  Getting very chilly and floodlights have been turned on.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1909 on: April 19, 2013, 05:24 PM »

3-0 Djoko.  Niemenen just unable to sustain the same level he had in the first.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1910 on: April 19, 2013, 05:27 PM »

This match is seriously boring - not that I am complaining. My only concern is, if Nole will be able to take Nadal out in the final should they meet. If he can then that's very good but if he doesn't, then ... that's very bad. lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1911 on: April 19, 2013, 05:32 PM »

The first set was OK but the second not quite so.  I'm looking forward to watching a replay of the Nadal/Dimi match though.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1912 on: April 19, 2013, 05:37 PM »

The first set was OK but the second not quite so.  I'm looking forward to watching a replay of the Nadal/Dimi match though.

Would be nice if someone uploads it. I can watch it tonight. Very curious to see what Dimitrov did to cause so much trouble to Nadal.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1913 on: April 19, 2013, 05:42 PM »

Would be nice if someone uploads it. I can watch it tonight. Very curious to see what Dimitrov did to cause so much trouble to Nadal.
Fortunately tennisTV does catch-up videos of all the main matches.  I want to watch Dimitrov anyway as he's one of my fave players and anyone who can give Nadal trouble has got to be worth it.  From what I've heard Dimi was doing just fine until he started cramping at the end of the 3rd set.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1914 on: April 19, 2013, 05:43 PM »

What was that?  Or are you just kidding me on?

Anyway first set 6-4 to Djoko.  Getting very chilly and floodlights have been turned on.

Hold on I'll upload vid to my youtube.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1915 on: April 19, 2013, 05:44 PM »

Dani might upload it who knows. I don't think though Dimitrov would have won in the end. He's a big mental and Nadal is just terribly huge on clay and especially in Masters.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1916 on: April 19, 2013, 05:45 PM »

Good comeback by Nieminen from 5-1 to 5-3, with Djoko failing to serve the match out.

[ Last edit by Aileen April 19, 2013, 05:50 PM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1917 on: April 19, 2013, 05:48 PM »

And now he's a down a break point. Goodness.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1918 on: April 19, 2013, 05:49 PM »

And lost too. lol

But here's the interesting part - Nole failed to serve it out. So Andy’s not alone in this department.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #1919 on: April 19, 2013, 05:50 PM »

Hold on I'll upload vid to my youtube.
Thanks.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 703 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »