Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 2:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 ... 859 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

Of course it was. Have a good look.

Any player in the top 100 has to have some talent to make it that far. If not, then I suggest you join the club and become one.

Pusher, and servebot isn't a term exclusive to MTF you know. It's a perfectly fine and correct term to describe half of the trash the USTA now produces.

Mug, is a British slang term.
IP Logged

Clayray 2.0 is the best MTF name in a while may I add.
IP Logged

Better than Young.

Young has to be the biggest mug around if I am to discredit anyone. But then again, I am not prone to call anyone a mug.
IP Logged

Better than Young.

Negative.

Young is scheduling well. After dominating the Leon challenger field
Young has tanked his past few events, to be fully fresh for his next challenger win.

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/02/young-willing-play-challengers-rebuild-ranking/46424/#.UYGU6OvVlhA
IP Logged

Pusher, and servebot isn't a term exclusive to MTF you know. It's a perfectly fine and correct term to describe half of the trash the USTA now produces.

Mug, is a British slang term.

Did you complain about your banning at Clay Death's place?
IP Logged

Clayray 2.0 is the best MTF name in a while may I add.
Slamray.
IP Logged

what's clay death?
IP Logged

Young has to be the biggest mug around if I am to discredit anyone. But then again, I am not prone to call anyone a mug.

Young laughs at you.
IP Logged

What is your MTF name. lul.
IP Logged

Too many avatars to wade through to see a valid post imho.
IP Logged

Linda and EJ = Queen lurkers.
IP Logged

Topspindoctor, haha. That user has **** brains on tennis. It's Emma all over.
IP Logged

Once again Prod, I am not an MTF member. Trust me, you would have noticed me if I were to post there. Use your brain.
IP Logged

Once again Prod, I am not an MTF member. Trust me, you would have noticed me if I were to post there. Use your brain.

Oh yes of course, I would notice right away, someone taking every thing too seriously, and over analysing things :p
IP Logged

Too many avatars to wade through to see a valid post imho.

I agree. I was about to assigned one by him but I told him I wasn't a big of it. Too crazy.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 ... 859 Reply