Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 ... 703 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 153495 times)
Alis
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5880 on: October 18, 2013, 09:34 PM »

Oh dear - J&J lost - what a pity!
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5881 on: October 18, 2013, 10:46 PM »

Bad luck ,just saw it on the ticker
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5882 on: October 18, 2013, 11:06 PM »

Sabine Lisicki through to her first semi since Wimbledon, faces Wozniacki next. Cmon Biney.
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5883 on: October 19, 2013, 10:00 AM »

Oct 19th:  I see that both Tsonga and Gasquet have reached semi finals this week.

Lost track of where Federer is but as he is 8th in the Race to London (that is 7th to be there) and these two are only just behind could they get in front and I could have my dream of the Swiss not making it to London? Need a good period from Stan too!?  More a wish against the crowds of his disrespectful fans than the man himself. I still remember the O2 match between Andy and RF. So embarrassing to any sportsman as a commentary on supporters. That includes my lot the English!

You rankings experts who know what tournaments are allowed can probably tell me this. Can I get excited that a possibility exists?
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5884 on: October 19, 2013, 12:30 PM »

The Skupskis are a set down but a break up in the second.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5885 on: October 19, 2013, 12:38 PM »

They take the second set 6-1.
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5886 on: October 19, 2013, 12:38 PM »

Skupski's one set all is great! I just hope that the Match continues to swing in their favour. Alis, are you able to watch it?
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5887 on: October 19, 2013, 12:38 PM »

Skupski's one set all is great! I just hope that the Match continues to swing in their favour. Alis, are you able to watch it?

Unfortunately not - just watching the live scores.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5888 on: October 19, 2013, 12:59 PM »

Sadly the Skupskis just lost the match tie break 12-14.  Very close with match points lost and saved on both sides.  Disappointing but well done the boys for making the final and playing so well.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5889 on: October 19, 2013, 12:59 PM »

Caught the final set of Janowicz/Gulbis match. Those 3 df's and 2nd serve is what did JJ in.

Sorry, Prod. Frown

And Ferrer has a w/o as Verdasco has a strain in his side.

Not to worry Linda. Kind of expected him to lose, since he is rusty and Gulbis is on a 9 match winning streak indoors.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5890 on: October 19, 2013, 01:01 PM »

Lisicki end this nonsense joke in 2 tonight. You must get to Sofia.
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5891 on: October 19, 2013, 01:28 PM »

Close result. Watched the Halep semi. She is good!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5892 on: October 19, 2013, 01:30 PM »

4 titles this year and going for her 5th tomorrow, amazing consistency.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5893 on: October 19, 2013, 06:02 PM »

Oct 19th:  I see that both Tsonga and Gasquet have reached semi finals this week.

Lost track of where Federer is but as he is 8th in the Race to London (that is 7th to be there) and these two are only just behind could they get in front and I could have my dream of the Swiss not making it to London? Need a good period from Stan too!?

The O2 contenders haven't done a great job of getting maximum points this week, with Raonic and now Tsonga going out early - and neither of them seem to be playing next week. Gasquet still in though.

I think Berdy should get the 5th slot - unless he has two bad tournaments, but Stan/Fed/Tsonga/Gasquet/Raonic are all quite close really in the race for the other three places.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #5894 on: October 19, 2013, 06:58 PM »

I saw most of that. Halep was playing really well. Stosur played well today too, but I only saw the last few games of that.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 ... 703 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »